What did you pay?

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
God bless the state of Ohio.

I'm being quoted 21,600 in NJ for an EX-T.
What dealer are you shopping. I just paid 24250 for a touring. I could always text my salesmen for you. Dealership does not put BS add ons.
Sponsored

FUELEDNOVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Maxima
I got a lease quote for the Civic Ex T for $266/month Sign & Drive, 15k, Philly's 8% taxes, and GAP included as well. Can I do better than this or is this a good offer?

scottay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch
$20,474 EX-T coupe. in Socal. Before fees. No add ons. I'm happy with the result. Thanks to everyone who posted and @CivilJerk for the local info.

dangerousbri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Leased in SoCal today. Ex-t coupe 19762 was the sales price of the car before all the pesky fees you can't avoid. Msrp is 23,150

Budgetplan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX, 2016 Civic Coupe, 2004 Corvette,
FWIW 2016 Civic Coupe LX-P

Just stopped by NE Ohio dealer, talked a bit...they were at $21,683 OTD at 7% sales tax.

$20,213 sale price
$250 doc fee
$1187 taxes ($3500 trade in allowance)
$33 License fees

Good, bad or ugly...just thought I'd put the info out there.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring

njdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LX1997, Accord LX V6 1999, Accord EXL 2014
What dealer are you shopping. I just paid 24250 for a touring. I could always text my salesmen for you. Dealership does not put BS add ons.
is that OTD ? 24,250 for touring.

My experiences with the dealers ..
Planet honda 25600 OTD for EXL = walked out
VIP Honda 22000 OTD for EX = offered 21k , no deal ,walked out
Rt22 - EXL sensing 24500 agreed but they said .they .dont have colors , went next day to take any color ..while in general chat . ..offered jovially MSRP for touring OTD that is 26500-, they agreed ..we sat for three hours ..but when signing they included Destination .final price 28k I walked out

Now I am out of options ..My daughter needs the car ASAP ...any suggestions ..i called all the dealers in NJ and sent emails ..but no one is giving me the prices that OH, west Virginia and Maryland given . I even spoke to Leigh valley in PA , some of them asking to show the invoices . shall i drive down to Maryland ?

Looking for 2016 civic sedan EX, EXT, EXL, touring for a right price with grad bonus ...any suggestions please

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
is that OTD ? 24,250 for touring.

My experiences with the dealers ..
Planet honda 25600 OTD for EXL = walked out
VIP Honda 22000 OTD for EX = offered 21k , no deal ,walked out
Rt22 - EXL sensing 24500 agreed but they said .they .dont have colors , went next day to take any color ..while in general chat . ..offered jovially MSRP for touring OTD that is 26500-, they agreed ..we sat for three hours ..but when signing they included Destination .final price 28k I walked out

Now I am out of options ..My daughter needs the car ASAP ...any suggestions ..i called all the dealers in NJ and sent emails ..but no one is giving me the prices that OH, west Virginia and Maryland given . I even spoke to Leigh valley in PA , some of them asking to show the invoices . shall i drive down to Maryland ?

Looking for 2016 civic sedan EX, EXT, EXL, touring for a right price with grad bonus ...any suggestions please
No it was before TTL. I did buy the extended warranty for 1300.00 it was 8 years and 120k with zero deductible.

If I can get you the same deal as me would you take it? 24250.00 is the cheapest i got in the state of NJ. As you already know alot of NJ dealers add BS add ons. Planet honda added 700 to everyone of there cars. Who really wants pin stripe. Let me know. I can text him tomorow.

njdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LX1997, Accord LX V6 1999, Accord EXL 2014
thanks , dropped the idea of getting touring . I am looking for EXT or EXL . Most dealers saying that no one can match the Ohio /Maryland/west Virginia price

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
thanks , dropped the idea of getting touring . I am looking for EXT or EXL . Most dealers saying that no one can match the Ohio /Maryland/west Virginia price
I was in the same boat I was stuck between EXL and Touring. I really wanted the HS package but didnt want to spend the extra 2k between the two models. It was something like 37 dollars more a month to jump up to the touring model. And let me say it was well worth it. The ACC is spot on. You live in NJ and you know how they drive today on RT 1 some jackass cut me off and in that split second the car already started braking for me. I figure if the car can help me from getting in a accident 2 times it paid for it self.
We also love the GPS that comes standard with the touring. First thing I do before leaving work is check the traffic to make sure rt 22 to the parkway is clear. It also tells you the speed limit of the road your on. Which is always helpful. Led headlights are really bright. I leave for work at 6am and they light up the road very.well.

To me ( my opinion only) if your gonna spend 22k on a exl it makes sence to just get the touring model. I didnt like the cloth in the ext especially the armrest. Plus have kids so it holds up well against spills.

I also emailed almost every dealer in NJ for the past 4 months.

GSH rt 3..... good prices but they put 400.00 add ons on each one of there cars. All weather mats, wheel locks and Nitrogen tires.

Dch paramus... rt 4
No add ons at all price was good just didnt want to.drive up north. Used them as a price match.tool

Dch Academy
Add ons on every one of there cars.

Plant honda
Add ons on everyone one of there cars. Plus pinstripes

Rt22 honda
No add ons nice.dealer with 3 old hondas in there showroom.

What part of NJ are you from? Im in middlesex county. Near clark NJ

Rutgers-05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
What OTD price are you willing to go with for an EX-T? Not sure if you've contacted this dealership, but DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge, NJ quoted:

2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T

INTERNET SELLING PRICE: $20,028
DESTINATION and HANDLING: $835

SUBTOTAL: $20,863

STATE SALES TAX: $1,460.41
NJ TIRE TAX: $7.50
DOCUMENTATION FEE: $399

*TOTAL OUT THE DOOR PRICE: $22,834.41

You could negotiate via online chat with them and mention the college grad bonus. I'm pretty sure you could get this price down to even lower. If they don't honor the online deal in person, you could always try Hamilton Honda or Bridgewater to see if they could beat this quote...those dealerships aren't too bad compared to the other ones in NJ.

Rutgers-05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I was in the same boat I was stuck between EXL and Touring. I really wanted the HS package but didnt want to spend the extra 2k between the two models. It was something like 37 dollars more a month to jump up to the touring model. And let me say it was well worth it. The ACC is spot on. You live in NJ and you know how they drive today on RT 1 some jackass cut me off and in that split second the car already started braking for me. I figure if the car can help me from getting in a accident 2 times it paid for it self.
We also love the GPS that comes standard with the touring. First thing I do before leaving work is check the traffic to make sure rt 22 to the parkway is clear. It also tells you the speed limit of the road your on. Which is always helpful. Led headlights are really bright. I leave for work at 6am and they light up the road very.well.

To me ( my opinion only) if your gonna spend 22k on a exl it makes sence to just get the touring model. I didnt like the cloth in the ext especially the armrest. Plus have kids so it holds up well against spills.

I also emailed almost every dealer in NJ for the past 4 months.

GSH rt 3..... good prices but they put 400.00 add ons on each one of there cars. All weather mats, wheel locks and Nitrogen tires.

Dch paramus... rt 4
No add ons at all price was good just didnt want to.drive up north. Used them as a price match.tool

Dch Academy
Add ons on every one of there cars.

Plant honda
Add ons on everyone one of there cars. Plus pinstripes

Rt22 honda
No add ons nice.dealer with 3 old hondas in there showroom.

What part of NJ are you from? Im in middlesex county. Near clark NJ
Did you contact Hamilton Honda? Did they have any add-ons?

StarCreator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Maryland here. Picked up my EX-T Sedan with Sensing for $21,300 before destination, titling, etc., which brought the total up to $24,076.10. Opted for a $1,400 service contract too, didn't with my 2008 EX Coupe but this new car is way fancier under the hood.
Sponsored