Tranny: CVT
Color: White
Options: Driver Assist Package
Price: ~ $23,000
Price after trade: N/A
Destination Charge: $0
Tax: Don't Remember
Title/Tags: Don't Remember
Dealer (processing) Fee: Don't Remember, all I know was it was around 25k after fees and 23k before other fees

TOTAL OTD: $25,000

nathanD

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CRV
Country flag
I was offered $25,220 OTD on a Ex Hatchback or $29,497 on a Sport Touring Hatchback. The local taxes were 7%. Good deal?

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I was offered $25,220 OTD on a Ex Hatchback or $29,497 on a Sport Touring Hatchback. The local taxes were 7%. Good deal?
Better deal on the Sport Touring since that is 11% off vs 9% on the EX. Both good deals overall and you would be hard pressed to find deeper discounts than those. I would bite on which car you prefer.

nathanD

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CRV
Country flag
Better deal on the Sport Touring since that is 11% off vs 9% on the EX. Both good deals overall and you would be hard pressed to find deeper discounts than those. I would bite on which car you prefer.
I was wondering if I could possibly get a better deal next month when the 2022 Sedans come out. The dealership with the best offer has 38 Touring available (12 in the color we want)

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I was wondering if I could possibly get a better deal next month when the 2022 Sedans come out. The dealership with the best offer has 38 Touring available (12 in the color we want)
That's always possible, but no guarantee. Also the monthly specials on finance rates change so waiting can be detrimental and is a gamble that you take. Another way to look at this is that the 10th gen is a discontinuing model, therefore inventory will dry up and it can be harder to get your desired trim/color.

My opinion on this is how much more can you realistically save if you gamble, maybe 500-1k more? Or you can pay that 500-1k (in what would have been savings) now to secure the color/trim you want now and just take the deal.

barqcider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic HB EX-L
Country flag
this is a good price, what was the OTD price. Got my hatchback in va as well.
Well I traded in a 19 hatchback is wife bought 25 days ago. I didnt like it as it was in accident and many things didn't work.

After trading it in at 16k (again 2019 lx hatch with under 28k miles) and that price. My OTD was 30k exact.

And not a single dealer was willing to match my offer. And to top it off it comes with 2 years/24k maintenance

Rider4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot
Country flag
can you please share details on the dealership?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring SGP
Country flag
Anyone in PA (Or a dealer in the tri-state) getting any deals from any dealers on a Hatch EX or Sport Touring?

I bought back in 2018 and got a great deal (posted here earlier in the thread), but as I look into a 2021, seems like with the shortage, not a lot of people are waivering on prices at this time.

Has anyone had a different experience?

nathanD

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CRV
Country flag
Anyone in PA (Or a dealer in the tri-state) getting any deals from any dealers on a Hatch EX or Sport Touring?

I bought back in 2018 and got a great deal (posted here earlier in the thread), but as I look into a 2021, seems like with the shortage, not a lot of people are waivering on prices at this time.

Has anyone had a different experience?
I emailed around 25 dealers in my area (ohio) and had 2 give me good prices. We went with an Accord Sport SE for the extra size. The 1st dealer gave me an OTD Price (7% tax) of $29,177. A little later a better offer came in at $28,303. I brought this amount back to the 1st dealer and they went to $27,995. I brought this to the 2nd dealer and they just beat it by $1. In comparison, 20+ dealerships wanted $30,000+ and a couple wanted $32,000. If I remember correctly we got 13.5% off msrp and out the door Paid $70 over invoice
Sponsored