What did you pay for LX CVT?

AceGuy0906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Country flag
LX CVT, Auto, no additional features, I paid $18,600 out of the door. The price before taxes and fee was 16788.00. Location is San jose, Ca
That is one heck of a deal. I got an online quote the other day for 18,600 before TTL and other fees. Luckily I have until next April to buy a vehicle, but if I find this sort of deal, I'll quickly pull the trigger.

Were it not because I'm across the country (NYC), I would head to that dealership today.
Sponsored

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
Don't know if this will help, but I ordered one today $18,720 pre TTL. Mine is a coupe with a manual so it'll be about a month before it arrives. That is also completely base no accessories or add-ons.
I envy you getting a stick for acceleration. The wife said no to it so end of negotiations.

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
$18113 pre TTL
$19773 OTD in Columbus, OH
Thanks for your info. I'm near chicago so at least I have an idea what to expect. I'm not blitzing dealers by email soon though. Shooting for after christmas day to try to get a deal on any leftover from 2016's. Thanks again!

ifthesim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016
Country flag
Just got my one $16300. Out of the door price $17275. Thanks to this site for helping me with the price guideline.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
pffft, i'm not impressed by any of these. hear me out, no bias, it's your ability to handle stress really.

if you get an absurdly low price, it's because they have an absurdly good reason to move them. and vice versa, if you get a high price, that's kinda what the market is dictating in a way. now you might be able to negotiate down but it will never reach absurdly low.

this varies from dealer to dealer so there is no way to forecast or predict any of this, it's totally random. for ex, are you going to meet someone normal today or an ass.

Last edited:

16LXMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civix LX 6MT
Country flag
I know this is mostly about new cars but Ill share anyways.

I scooped up my 2016 LX 6MT in June. It had 48,000km on it and I paid exactly $11,000 plus tax. Canadian. As is deal. I had to get 2 front tires and put new rear rotors & pads on.
Sponsored