Not open for further replies.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed a set of Hella Optilux fog lamps. I was thinking about an overlay but swapping out the bulbs was easier than I expected. Sorry about the flare the lens was dirty from my fingerprints, I guess. :D

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! QwotIksl

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! OPTILUX-XY-H8-FRONT

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gave Betty a wash with Mr. Pink and applied some Meguiars UQD. Don't let anyone tell you a white car can't shine. You could almost drive by the reflection on the hood.

finalnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Re-orientated the HID bulbs to eliminate the ground wire shadows. Also washed and dressed it.

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing
Installed an auto dim mirror with homelink today.... Was 95 degrees out, garage was hot, but worth it!

rackz30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 exl
I'm contemplating getting an icy blue also. Mine is a bright white led, and might be a little too bright/white for me.
yea. I had white before and it was waaaayyy too bright for me. Now, this icy blue is really perfect 'coz its like not too bright but still provide ample lighting.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my Windows tinted but I see small bubbles forming...
IMG_20160723_1901485_rewind_kindlephoto-15692016.jpg
I paid 214.00 with tax for ceramic, am I being to picky or is this hokey work???
How long has it been since it was done? Technically there shouldn't be any bubbles, but if there are, they're supposed to go away within 2-3 days. I'd keep an eye on that and take it back to have them redo it. Shops are supposed to guarantee their work. Good luck!

Helix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX-L coup
How long has it been since it was done? Technically there shouldn't be any bubbles, but if there are, they're supposed to go away within 2-3 days. I'd keep an eye on that and take it back to have them redo it. Shops are supposed to guarantee their work. Good luck!
I called to re-schedule appointment he gonna fix it but the bubbles you saw in the picture hasn't gone away. Plus where the dots are from the manufacturer the tints curled up away from the window.... :-/

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I called to re-schedule appointment he gonna fix it but the bubbles you saw in the picture hasn't gone away. Plus where the dots are from the manufacturer the tints curled up away from the window.... :-/
I hope this time around, they do it right. Sounds like a botched up job.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope so too, 214.00 is a lot!
Was that all you paid???? LOL. $256 for the rear half of my car with ceramic at 20%. Just had the front windows done this past Saturday with ceramic also at 50% for another $100. All my windows and the backscreen totalled $356. I know, I know. Don't laugh at me.

Last edited:

Helix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX-L coup
Was that all you paid???? LOL. $256 for the rear half of my car with ceramic at 20%. Just had the front windows done this past Saturday with ceramic also at 50% for another $100. All my windows and the backscreen totalled $356. I know, I know. Don't laught at me.
Wow that's a lot but I bet you got a good job done on em? Mine are ceramic too, I did 15%
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.