What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First impressions? I'm contemplating getting 1.
I've had the rv6 catted and catless for the 2.0 and kept the catted one on because of the catless smell. The catted one sounds nice with my magna flow catback.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone carry a portable vacuum in their trunk? If so, which brand is good to get? Also, for sunshade, covercrafts are good but people who have Honda civics without the Honda sensing, what good is that $60 something shade gonna do you if you have a huge gap on the top of the windshield? Don’t think I can get it precisely fitted for my windshield if I don’t have the Honda sensing.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200724_131924

This is the 1 I have. Works pretty damn good and great standby time. I've had it sitting in the car for a couple weeks w/o charging and still had battery power for a good 20 min.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had the rv6 catted and catless for the 2.0 and kept the catted one on because of the catless smell. The catted one sounds nice with my magna flow catback.
Nice! I still have stock exhaust so I'm still on the fence about getting the catted downpipe.

julieyankfan

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I have my 2018 Coupe for 2 months and I finally got around to taking the dealer applied silver pin striping off. Took awhile, but it came off with a hair dryer and WD40 took off the residue. Then, of course, I had to wash and wax her and she is sitting in the garage now all nice and shiny with no pinstripes! Why would they put pin stripes on a Civic???

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have my 2018 Coupe for 2 months and I finally got around to taking the dealer applied silver pin striping off. Took awhile, but it came off with a hair dryer and WD40 took off the residue. Then, of course, I had to wash and wax her and she is sitting in the garage now all nice and shiny with no pinstripes! Why would they put pin stripes on a Civic???
Because the dealer loves making huge markups on unneeded add ons.:rant:

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Replaced my windshield late last year after it cracked. Fast forward to now and I managed to crack this one as well. Looks like all of my highway driving is catching up with me.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 115956635_3596470807034334_8806743018904314177_o

Not noticeable from a distance

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Photo Jul 23, 8 23 25 PM

I'll be booking an appointment to replace it within the next two weeks or so. Also experiencing an AC leak somewhere (condenser hopefully) so I'll find out what's going on with that soon enough as well. Sucks that we have the 1234yf refrigerant, most auto repair shops in my area don't have the machines for that which leaves me with a $400 diagnostic quote from my local dealership.