What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Replied! Yeah I think the smoked sidemarkers are a must have for most of the civic colors -clear being an option for some of the others.
Agreed, the smoked side markers look perfect for the Red, Silver and White Civics, however for my Aegean Blue i believe the clear side markers look better than smoked, just got done ordering these for my SI, cant wait for them to come in. Also ordered LED Bulbs, cant stand to look at yellow halogen anymore....
Sponsored

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Scheduled my 2018 Sport to get tinted on Tuesday and ordered OEM window visors. :)
I keep trying to talk my wife into tinting, i had my last car tinted, however she believes that tinting will draw more attention too it and it get broken into or stolen... my thought was if they cant see whats inside the car there is less inventive to break in and steal..... ;)

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Im getting ready to remove my dealer and Civic badge and here you are adding more.... rofl how did it end up turning out?

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Installed a rear facing car seat... :stirthepot:
Diddo, did that day 1 of ownership, 1 rear facing, 1 forward facing and 1 booster seat in my SI, now its packed, put rear facing on the passenger side, rarely ever have any passengers but they can still squeeze into the front without being too uncomfortable...

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Yesterday, I signed papers. On Saturday, I'll be taking it home. :D
Congrats, however waiting additional days until you can actually drive it home.... wow.... well its getting real close to saturday now, im sure youre not sleeping tonight, i couldnt sleep at least hahaha

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Congrats, however waiting additional days until you can actually drive it home.... wow.... well its getting real close to saturday now, im sure youre not sleeping tonight, i couldnt sleep at least hahaha
I work overnights so I'll be sleeping at 8am. gonna wake up at 2pm, and drive to the dealership :)

SSJBart2003

My 2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Vegeta approved
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stirring the pot, as it were, is the reason I had to install the car seat. :hmm:
Ah...now I get it! Congrats! Oh and three seats across the back, always fun.

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
I work overnights so I'll be sleeping at 8am. gonna wake up at 2pm, and drive to the dealership :)
HAHA diddo, im midnights this week, actually at work right now, 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am, however its my last midnight so il probably just be taking a nap tomorrow to get back on regular routine. What color SI did you end up going with? When i picked mine up i ended up walking around the parking lot several times choosing between Red, White and Blue and choose Aegean Blue in the end.

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
HAHA diddo, im midnights this week, actually at work right now, 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am, however its my last midnight so il probably just be taking a nap tomorrow to get back on regular routine. What color SI did you end up going with? When i picked mine up i ended up walking around the parking lot several times choosing between Red, White and Blue and choose Aegean Blue in the end.
chose the red one!

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
chose the red one!
That was my second choice, however with the red one i loved the front better than the blue one, from the rear i liked the blue one better than the red one. I just wasnt sure how i liked the red taillights blending in with the red car, i was thinking i would somehow have to shade them out or go with like a clear housing. In the end i ended up having my toddler give me her opinion and blue is the way we went :p

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That was my second choice, however with the red one i loved the front better than the blue one, from the rear i liked the blue one better than the red one. I just wasnt sure how i liked the red taillights blending in with the red car, i was thinking i would somehow have to shade them out or go with like a clear housing. In the end i ended up having my toddler give me her opinion and blue is the way we went :p
there wasn't much options at my dealer. it was either a red one or a black one. I chose red cause I think it looks better. My first car was white but it was a pain to keep it clean. hope this will be better

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Agreed, the smoked side markers look perfect for the Red, Silver and White Civics, however for my Aegean Blue i believe the clear side markers look better than smoked, just got done ordering these for my SI, cant wait for them to come in. Also ordered LED Bulbs, cant stand to look at yellow halogen anymore....
Agree i prefer the orange side marker(stock) than smoked tinted black. The clear side marker is much better on aegan blue civic,specially on black civic.

GlassyIce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic
Country flag
there wasn't much options at my dealer. it was either a red one or a black one. I chose red cause I think it looks better. My first car was white but it was a pain to keep it clean. hope this will be better
Black dirt, yellow pollen, white salt. I'm now convinced that no car stays clean as long as it goes outside.
For me, I'd been driving a gray car for years and needed some color in my life. Still loving my Aegean Blue, especially after washing it :p

SSJBart2003

My 2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Vegeta approved
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agree i prefer the orange side marker(stock) than smoked tinted black. The clear side marker is much better on aegan blue civic,specially on black civic.
For some reason I can’t change my side markers from stock orange on my Aegean Blue. Orange and blue compliment each other for me. Maybe it’s the wife’s love of the Denver Broncos colors that do it. :hmm:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason I can’t change my side markers from stock orange on my Aegean Blue. Orange and blue compliment each other for me. Maybe it’s the wife’s love of the Denver Broncos colors that do it. :hmm:
I like the orange/dark blue combo on my Cosmic Blue as well. Smoked or white would just look blah...
Sponsored