What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
How did you get the ends to stay down? I have tried several times and never can get to look right
I made an angled cut, but even then the trim above the radio wouldn't stay in place. I used a dab of superglue, just enough to hold it in place and it did the trick.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Filled the tank, ripped it last night since it's my last with her.

Off to Philippines for 25 days!!!

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
I installed Smoked Side Markers, Splash Guards, Window Visors and took her to the Car Wash :)
Did that wing thing at the top of your back windshield come on the car? Does it seem to have any effect on the air flow? It looks cool. I've seen a smaller glue on job that didn't seem to look nearly as nice.

IMG_8728.jpg

Washed her.
Did you do any write up or have any details on the side skirts? I agree that they look sweet.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Added smoked side markers by depo, really liked the way it turned out, couldn't stand the orange

20180201_165401.jpg
They look good. But, for some reason, the orange ones don't bother me a bit on my dark blue Civic.

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
My Takeda Momentum Pro Dry S Cold Air intake arrived today. Despite the fact that it's only in the twenties here and I don't have a heated garage, I had to install it. I took it for a test drive afterwards, and I was impressed. It does not have the pop off valve sound when letting off the accelerator, but there's definitely a power and torque increase. I am glad I spent the money on it.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did that wing thing at the top of your back windshield come on the car? Does it seem to have any effect on the air flow? It looks cool. I've seen a smaller glue on job that didn't seem to look nearly as nice.

That spoiler your looking at is stock on all hatchbacks

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Hi i want to change my brake light to "blinking brake lights" what is the size of the brake bulb of 2017 honda civic LX sedan? I tried to google it and it says 7440 but i want to make sure if thats correct. Thanks!

What i did to my civic. installed mud guard,civicx decals and new tire valve cap.

And and another tail gater :-(

Supremacy

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Did you do any write up or have any details on the side skirts? I agree that they look sweet.
Nope! Just a $4 Red Pinstripe from AutoZone on it.

ropil728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 EX-T
This morning I almost hit somebody from behind(guy in front stopped so fast) so I had to move to the left line(right one was taken) and avoid a collision. While this was happening, my right hand was on the shift knob and accidentally move it from "D" to "N". Because I was accelerating while in "N", car made a very horrible sound(similar to when you use Sport mode) but 5 times worse. This lasted for a few seconds until I managed to put it back to D. Scary sensation, car looks fine and runs fine...

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Ordered this today.

Screenshot_20180130-091404.png
I don't know if anyone is considering purchasing this on EBay, but don't waste your money. The adhesive on the clear layer is so sticky that it will not peel off without taking the letters off with it. I have applied hundreds of windshield banners and other decals, and I have never seen one with stickier adhesive on the clear layer than on the decals themselves. Buyer beware.
Sponsored