What are some things that people say that offend you about your car?

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sadly, no. People are so uptight lol. I just told them to take a hike and learn to laugh for once.
That's the kinder, gentler Canadian route.

I would have used a different four letter word. ;)

HRDWURC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Coupe Touring, 15 Audi RS5, 15 MB GL550, 2014, 14 McLaren MP4-12C
I park my Honda inside my garage and park the Audi in the street. I drive my green civic everywhere, its my daily driver and I love it. Some people i know have asked, "what happened?? did you lose your job?". LOL....

chicubfn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe, 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L
The only thing that's annoying is women tell me my car is cute. Cute? ugh. People love the rear tail lights on my coupe. Most common compliment.

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
I've had a mid aged guy tell a cop to ticket my car because he thought it was ugly. :(

OP
OP
D Money

D Money

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Omg yesterday some family visited my apartment and they said they parked next to my car.

No. They didn't.

They parked next to a white Elantra.

That's not even close.

Wtf.

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing

rackz30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 exl
As my co-worker knew that I had a new car, he started googling about '16 civic specs and start throwing all this negative comments such as weak engine, sissy turbo and some other things. Then he starts talking on how powerful and pretty his car is... yadda yadda yadda. :bow::bow::bow: I just let it pass 'coz I know fosure, its his ego talking and he is just envious and jealous about my car. :D:D:D Few days passed, he later acknowledged that my car's tight. :headbang: Let the car do the talking. :drive::drive::drive:

OP
OP
D Money

D Money

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As my co-worker knew that I had a new car, he started googling about '16 civic specs and start throwing all this negative comments such as weak engine, sissy turbo and some other things. Then he starts talking on how powerful and pretty his car is... yadda yadda yadda. :bow::bow::bow: I just let it pass 'coz I know fosure, its his ego talking and he is just envious and jealous about my car. :D:D:D Few days passed, he later acknowledged that my car's tight. :headbang: Let the car do the talking. :drive::drive::drive:
I would pop that motherfucker in the fucking mouth. Don't start no shit there won't be no shit bitch

bobbyboogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
I ran a Ford F-150 off the road when he rolled down his window and commented on the turbo decal on my touring. We were both at a light and he needed to get into my lane to make a right turn in the road. He did have an edge on my civic but not enough to get into my lane. He was going too fast for the turn and ended up taking the ditch. I stopped after seeing him take the ditch, I rolled the window down and waved while giving him 2 blasts of my pathetic civic horn "meep meep".
Sponsored