TunerView Freeze -> KTuner v1.2 Pin Diagram?

wwmisc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback 6M
Country flag
My TunerView freezes half the time and requires an unplug/replug of the KTuner unit. I'm looking at a switch like this to facilitate the powering on/off. However, it looks like not all the OBD2 pins are actively connected:
Honda Civic 10th gen TunerView Freeze -> KTuner v1.2 Pin Diagram? 1708972841644

Does anyone have the pinout diagram of the KTuner unit, or otherwise know if such a connector would work with only the listed pins wired?
Sponsored

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My tunerview freezes on my head unit really often. I exit tunerview, then press a button on the steering wheel I have remapped to "clear memory and cache" in Hondahack, then tunerview usually works. Have you tried that instead of unplugging?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've never had luck with Tunerview. Plus it only does datalogs in spreadsheet format which I hate. I'm so happy I have the V2 model with the screen.

OP
OP

wwmisc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback 6M
Country flag
@bbeem I should clarify: I'm using an aftermarket head unit (Joying) and running TunerView on it (Connecting to the KTuner unit via Bluetooth); I'm not using Hondahack. Only a couple of my TunerView readings (PSI) freeze; all the others like IAT, ECT, and k. con seem to be fine. Closing and reopening TunerView, or even rebooting the head unit does not unfreeze the readings.

If a physical switch along the OBD2 connection eases the unplug/replug and addresses the frozen readings, I can live with that, but I can't tell if the switch connects all the necessary pins.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Make sure you have the latest firmware by connecting it to ktuner on a pc with internet connection. Also, have you tried to contact ktuner via email? @KTuner
Sponsored