Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hello enthusiasts!

We've been working on TunerView for iPhone for a while now and are finally at a point of public availability for testing and feedback. The V2 recently had a firmware update released which included this support, so this is the only unit that can be used with the TunerView app for iPhone currently. You can find the TunerView app on the Apple App Store.

Additional Information:
Units with serial number 14000 and higher have the hardware needed to work with iPhone.
An update for V1.2 units will be released after we have feedback on the app from those with the V2 units.
Once you update your V2 firmware by connecting with the latest software the BLE option will be available in the BT PIN menu and the unit should be reset after choosing the option.

Let us know what you think of TunerView for iPhone!
Sponsored

BrandonB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
I will have to try this out after work

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
I have a KTuner v2
I tried the app with the iPhone
connected fine after turning on the BLE.

But the Low & High warning limits don't seem to work for me?

I tried two dashboards the other day and set the Rev limits fairly low (so I wouldn't have to rev the car to 6500 rpm to trigger a light) and ... no change. Nothing goes Yellow, Nothing goes Red.

I've tried using the Type R style dash and I am pretty sure that the rev limiter lights are not working. One question... does that use the LED settings on the KTuner itself? I can check again but pretty sure its behaviour did not correspond to the light setup on my V2 hardware.

I have to assume there is no way to connect multiple devices to the KTuner? (Bluetooth being a 1:1 connection...) It would be nice to be able to have the Headunit with one set of gauges and the iPhone with another. Hmm probably no demand for it, but the iPhone being able to relay signals to a secondary unit (over BT or WiFI) would be neat...

If I buy a second KTuner (e.g. a v.1.2) ... can I run them both at the same time, or are they going to choke? Is there any way to put the second KTuner unit into a "just read data and don't conflict with other devices" mode ?

Thanks! Appreciate the development of this.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I have a KTuner v2
I tried the app with the iPhone
connected fine after turning on the BLE.

But the Low & High warning limits don't seem to work for me?

I tried two dashboards the other day and set the Rev limits fairly low (so I wouldn't have to rev the car to 6500 rpm to trigger a light) and ... no change. Nothing goes Yellow, Nothing goes Red.

I've tried using the Type R style dash and I am pretty sure that the rev limiter lights are not working. One question... does that use the LED settings on the KTuner itself? I can check again but pretty sure its behaviour did not correspond to the light setup on my V2 hardware.

I have to assume there is no way to connect multiple devices to the KTuner? (Bluetooth being a 1:1 connection...) It would be nice to be able to have the Headunit with one set of gauges and the iPhone with another. Hmm probably no demand for it, but the iPhone being able to relay signals to a secondary unit (over BT or WiFI) would be neat...

If I buy a second KTuner (e.g. a v.1.2) ... can I run them both at the same time, or are they going to choke? Is there any way to put the second KTuner unit into a "just read data and don't conflict with other devices" mode ?

Thanks! Appreciate the development of this.
It does not using the KTuner LED settings. For FL5 dash you have to set the revlimit in the Setup menu.
No you can't run two device, it's not just read data.
If you have any issue, reach us out via email and I will try to help fixing the issue.

Last edited:

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
So does this app eliminate the need to have the ktuner v2 plugged in to check parameters?

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So does this app eliminate the need to have the ktuner v2 plugged in to check parameters?
No, you need the V2 to communicate with the ECU over OBD and it can relay the data to TunerView over Bluetooth.

bserttas

First Name
BuÄźra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB SportPlus CVT
Country flag
I use KTuner V1.2. I bought it 2 months ago. My serial number is KTFLV118431. Can I use TunerView on my iPhone? @KTuner

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I use KTuner V1.2. I bought it 2 months ago. My serial number is KTFLV118431. Can I use TunerView on my iPhone? @KTuner
You will be able to use it after a firmware update which will be released on the next software update.

Virhan

First Name
Virhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK4 Hatchback CVT 2017
Country flag
Hello enthusiasts!

We've been working on TunerView for iPhone for a while now and are finally at a point of public availability for testing and feedback. The V2 recently had a firmware update released which included this support, so this is the only unit that can be used with the TunerView app for iPhone currently. You can find the TunerView app on the Apple App Store.

Additional Information:
Units with serial number 14000 and higher have the hardware needed to work with iPhone.
An update for V1.2 units will be released after we have feedback on the app from those with the V2 units.
Once you update your V2 firmware by connecting with the latest software the BLE option will be available in the BT PIN menu and the unit should be reset after choosing the option.

Let us know what you think of TunerView for iPhone!
@Linszter

I was purchased Tunerview for android and also for iOS (Latest iOS 17.1.xxxx) and I have 2 KTuners v1.2 serial number somenkind of 105111 and 105xxx (higher than 14000)

But both still can not connected to bluetooth on my iPhone. When it will be ready and update firmware ? (now I am on latest KTuner version for windows 1.0.12.6 also try beta 1.0.12.6ab5)
Its been months since purchased.

so KTuner devices can be connected. Thank You

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@Linszter

I was purchased Tunerview for android and also for iOS (Latest iOS 17.1.xxxx) and I have 2 KTuners v1.2 serial number somenkind of 105111 and 105xxx (higher than 14000)

But both still can not connected to bluetooth on my iPhone. When it will be ready and update firmware ? (now I am on latest KTuner version for windows 1.0.12.6 also try beta 1.0.12.6ab5)
Its been months since purchased.

so KTuner devices can be connected. Thank You
The serial number is the last 5 digit. The first digit is the indicator if it’s a V1 or V2.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The serial number is the last 5 digit. The first digit is the indicator if it’s a V1 or V2.
This is mentioned in the bluetooth help section for the vehicle as well.
Sponsored