Viewable boost levels on Ktuner? Tunerview?

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Hey guys, just installed the V1.2 on my 18 Civic Sport Hatchback. I'm new to Ktuner so bare with me. Wondering if I can view real time boost levels on Ktuner? I did the 21psi end user map and I want to check to see if I'm getting the 21psi (or close)

I also have read some about the Tunerview app but I have 2 questions as well.

1. Can I download the app and use it on my Google phone? Or on my Microsoft Tablet?

2. I don't have the Android audio setup in my car (Sport model) so how exactly could I use it?

Any info is greatly appreciated guys
Sponsored

Last edited:

Overeazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch *Sold*
Country flag
TunerView works on android it's in the google play store. Just connect your phone and all the information will be displayed on the phone. The password is the last 5 digits of the code printed on the Ktuner.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
TunerView works on android it's in the google play store. Just connect your phone and all the information will be displayed on the phone. The password is the last 5 digits of the code printed on the Ktuner.

So I need to leave Ktuner hooked to the obd2 correct? Hope it doesn't sound dumb. Just new to this

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Ok thanks so far guys! Going to go mess with it in a bit once the baby falls back asleep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
So I installed the tunerview and I'm on the 21psi map... But it's only reading maybe 14.9psi????

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
So I installed the tunerview and I'm on the 21psi map... But it's only reading maybe 14.9psi????
Boost is based on load. Also, bad idea to make boost in higher gears (4-6) especially at low rpm, despite the fact that it's quite easy to make boost due to the load. Try stabbing the pedal in 3rd gear around 4000rpm and see how much boost you make.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Ok I'll give that a try now and see what it reads

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Hey guys, just installed the V1.2 on my 18 Civic Sport Hatchback. I'm new to Ktuner so bare with me. Wondering if I can view real time boost levels on Ktuner? I did the 21psi end user map and I want to check to see if I'm getting the 21psi (or close)

I also have read some about the Tunerview app but I have 2 questions as well.

1. Can I download the app and use it on my Google phone? Or on my Microsoft Tablet?

2. I don't have the Android audio setup in my car (Sport model) so how exactly could I use it?

Any info is greatly appreciated guys
TunerView works on almost any Android device (Android 5+ needed). Not working with Android Auto. You can check MAP and Turbocharger pressure in the parameters.

Turn10Photos

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.turn10photos.com
Vehicle(s)
FC3 Si, FK7, HRV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Drop it into "S" on the shifter. This will keep the transmission at a higher RPM through each gear.

Keep in mind, once you utilize the paddle shifters in "S" mode it will require you to manually shift each gear until you're back in drive.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Drop it into "S" on the shifter. This will keep the transmission at a higher RPM through each gear.

Keep in mind, once you utilize the paddle shifters in "S" mode it will require you to manually shift each gear until you're back in drive.
I don't think the OP has an "S" on his shifter. Just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and R. ;)