Tunerview Lite constantly reconnects to Ktuner V2 every 20-30 seconds

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just HondaHacked my HU yesterday and installed Tunerview Lite. Everything connected and is working great but every 20ish seconds, data will stop receiving and it says "connecting to Ktuner" on the screen. It reconnects and then happens again 20 or 30 seconds later. Is this normal?

EDIT: just wanted to say before anyone else does that I unplugged and plugged back in already to ensure a snug connection. And also tried re-pairing them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I just HondaHacked my HU yesterday and installed Tunerview Lite. Everything connected and is working great but every 20ish seconds, data will stop receiving and it says "connecting to Ktuner" on the screen. It reconnects and then happens again 20 or 30 seconds later. Is this normal?

EDIT: just wanted to say before anyone else does that I unplugged and plugged back in already to ensure a snug connection. And also tried re-pairing them.
Make sure you set it up in the right way: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/tunerview_lite.htm
Check On Board Logging on the KTuner V2. If it's full, clear it.
Also If you use Android Auto it can cause disconnect issues. Make sure you connect TunerView first and then connect the phone.

OP
OP
DaiLo

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Make sure you set it up in the right way: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/tunerview_lite.htm
Check On Board Logging on the KTuner V2. If it's full, clear it.
Also If you use Android Auto it can cause disconnect issues. Make sure you connect TunerView first and then connect the phone.
Yeah it seems to be a problem with AA. I have Tunerview on startup now and if I wait for it to fully load before plugging in my phone it seems to be ok. That is kind of inconvenient though because I don't want Tunerview to be the default app on startup as I'm not always doing pulls where I need to see that data, whereas I use Waze all the time. Is that something that is going to get fixed? Thanks for the answer.