First Name
Ranferi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Si
Country flag
Hey everyone,
need some help I’ve been looking online and can’t really find anything. I recently tuned my 2019 si with TSP stage 1+ but I’m not making no where near the boost that was advertised on all 3 maps. I emailed tsp and they sent them a data log but they informed me that what was happening wasn’t normal of their tune I reflashed it and nothing changed. Any ideas on what it could be?
Sponsored

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Give us more information. Model year, how you uploaded the tune, how many miles, first or second owner etc? Either the tune did not write to your ecu correctly (normally when there is an error, it goes into recovery mode and forces you back to stock), or there is some other issue. Can’t speculate without more info.

OP
OP
Fetty333

Fetty333

First Name
Ranferi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Si
Country flag
Give us more information. Model year, how you uploaded the tune, how many miles, first or second owner etc? Either the tune did not write to your ecu correctly (normally when there is an error, it goes into recovery mode and forces you back to stock), or there is some other issue. Can’t speculate without more info.
It’s a 2019 civic si and I uploaded it myself just followed the steps video that tsp sends with the tune I’m the 2nd owner but I bought the car at only 13k miles I have exactly 50k on it right now it’s completely bone stock

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If you are the 2nd owner, it could be that the original owner had mods and reverted to stock. Could be a boost leak even.

What is your target boost vs actual boost on your datalog?

And hopefully not running a blowoff valve, right?

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It’s a 2019 civic si and I uploaded it myself just followed the steps video that tsp sends with the tune I’m the 2nd owner but I bought the car at only 13k miles I have exactly 50k on it right now it’s completely bone stock
Are you using a ktuner v2 or v1.2? Did you flash with a laptop and ktuner software or through the ktuner itself? Is your idle speed now 800 rpm instead of 720?

SlavO 20si

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 H civic 2018 truck 20 si sedan
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On starter 21.5 I see 23psi in sport. Only had mine 3 days. I installed the best dual 1 the first time and I was seeing 26psi in sport and 21 in none sport. Was running very rich I guess took a 200+ mile trip and mpg where horrible.. omg u could definitely tell a big difference tho.... the next day I went to starter 21.5 seeing 23psi in sport. Definitely not as fun.. but got 36mpg

Honda Civic 10th gen Tsp stage 1+ 20230407_002457

OP
OP
Fetty333

Fetty333

First Name
Ranferi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Si
Country flag
If you are the 2nd owner, it could be that the original owner had mods and reverted to stock. Could be a boost leak even.

What is your target boost vs actual boost on your datalog?

And hopefully not running a blowoff valve, right?
Map 1 is stock level boosts
Map 2 is 19 reg and 23 in sport
Map 2 is 23 in both modes

most I got was 16-17 on all 3 maps and no BOV lol I heard about those being bad for the car

OP
OP
Fetty333

Fetty333

First Name
Ranferi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Si
Country flag
Are you using a ktuner v2 or v1.2? Did you flash with a laptop and ktuner software or through the ktuner itself? Is your idle speed now 800 rpm instead of 720?
V2 , I flashed with laptop and I did it through the Ktuner software I also idle around 800

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So it sounds like you are only seeing stock boost? Either you have a boost leak somewhere or you’re somehow still on the stock tune. Maybe try uploading the tune to your V2 and flashing from that? The last time I tried flashing from a laptop it had issues. Does it feel or sound any different than before you tuned?
Sponsored