AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
Is everyone here on the stock clutch using both of these tunes? I’m leaning towards MAP over TSP because of the high tq numbers hurting the stock clutch so soon. Not sure if TSP stage 1 will let my clutch last longer. I mainly commute on the highway for work, but I heard limiting boost by gear on 5th and 6th to 10psi is good for highway. I’m sure driving habits make a difference in the wear and tear of the stock clutch as well, but I wanted to hear you from you guys with the tune on a stock clutch.
MAP has there tune unlocked so you can do boost by gear or change the boost target tables. im running 18psi under 5,000rpm then past that 21psi. havent had a issue and i drive pretty hard
Sponsored

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
MAP has there tune unlocked so you can do boost by gear or change the boost target tables. im running 18psi under 5,000rpm then past that 21psi. havent had a issue and i drive pretty hard
How is their tune? I heard they were making a stage 1+ a while back ago but they completely stopped updating on it.

AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
How is their tune? I heard they were making a stage 1+ a while back ago but they completely stopped updating on it.
It’s similar to phearable in how it’s soft down low and ramps in at around 3,500 to 4,000 rpm. Anything under that it just doesn’t want to pull hard. So mid rpm to redline it pulls all the way. I like it and don’t know why it’s not more popular

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
P
It’s similar to phearable in how it’s soft down low and ramps in at around 3,500 to 4,000 rpm. Anything under that it just doesn’t want to pull hard. So mid rpm to redline it pulls all the way. I like it and don’t know why it’s not more popular
Probably because they stopped promoting it as much. Wish they would update their dyno graph since it sounds different from what everyone used to describe it as. Everyone used to say it was a lot of torque down low and great for city driving.

AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
P

Probably because they stopped promoting it as much. Wish they would update their dyno graph since it sounds different from what everyone used to describe it as. Everyone used to say it was a lot of torque down low and great for city driving.
not from my driving feel . ktuner and tsp to me feel they ramp in around 2,500 to 3,000 rpm. it was enough for me to say wow this tune takes a while to get going. its more a torque curve you dont drive if that makes sense. i usually shift around 3,000 rpm when cruising around. but when it ramps in it pulls hard just have to rev it out
Sponsored