First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I get really tired of hearing from Honda dealers, both to me and to others, that " oh we ran diagnostics,everything is normal,or we can't duplicate the issue. You take them video showing an obvious issue and if it doesn't do it in the little time they "supposedly" look at it,well them there's nothing wrong . Ugh!
Rant over:
Back to topic, I don't have your issue, but it is normal for remote start to only work twice, then you have to fully start it to use remote start again.
Sponsored

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Do we really want to be idling these engines longer than necessary? Seems like we have enough oil dilution threads on this forum.
There's nothing wrong with idling as long as its restricted to a couple mins and nothing more extensive than that, thats why they have remote start after all. If the 1.5T engines can't even handle that amount of idling, then that's pretty sad tbh.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
There's nothing wrong with idling as long as its restricted to a couple mins and nothing more extensive than that, thats why they have remote start after all. If the 1.5T engines can't even handle that amount of idling, then that's pretty sad tbh.
Don't shoot the messenger lol... Just telling you what I've read on here.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Don't shoot the messenger lol... Just telling you what I've read on here.
Yeah that wasn't anything against you lol. Just saying since Honda shipped these cars with Remote Start, idling it for a few mins shouldn't do anything and if it does, thats a huge problem with the 1.5T. You're all good.
Sponsored