Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
One of best looking si sedans. Congrats and props.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thusee

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How fast did you go
By the time i reached the 1/2 mile, i believe i touch 204kmh / 127mph, this was with the leaking meth injector! Going to see how it does next year with better tires as well. Need to get my hands on a Draggy to log everything properly.

I do need to work on my launch from a dig as i get too much wheel spin. Also due to low tread tires. This event was more of a test run for me to see how the car did and surprisingly did pretty good.

I was running against a FBO Genesis 2.0T we were very close in numbers and times. 1st to 3rd we would be neck and neck and once i get into 4th I start walking him. Here's a few videos below.

Last edited:

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Yep, I'm literally fbo with everything out there possible including meth. On stock internals with arp head studs. I would estimate to be around 315 to 320whp on pump gas+meth

I have zero clutch slip still. My TSX clutch feels heavier (thinking initial owner swapped it out)

But yea the oem feel with the added power is perfect and easy on the legs.

If I need a clutch again I'd definitely do the same setup but rv6 flywheel this time around.
Just enough power for a fun daily. The RV6 has a pilot bushing which is a nice to have, less radial load on the trans input shaft bearing.

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
Thusee

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds and drives nice but I think the HKS exhaust would sound better. Just personal preference though and heavily weighted since I went with HKS.
Thank you. I like to stick to one brand for each section and i have everything from 27won on it. I still like the look of the 27won exhaust tips over others. But yea definitely everyone has their preference.

Performance is all 27won

Suspension is tein coil overs

Sway bars and control arms from whiteline

Chassis bracing is ultra racing with the exception of the 27won strutbar and brake brace

Last edited:

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you. I like to stick to one brand for each section and i have everything from 27won on it. I still like the look of the 27won exhaust tips over others. But yea definitely everyone has their preference.

Performance is all 27won

Suspension is tein coil overs

Sway bars and control arms from whiteline

Chassis bracing is ultra racing with the exception of the 27won strutbar and brake brace
Just went with their street rear motor mount and my god even with shit oem tires I'm pulling pretty good in low gears now instead of spinning. Noise - don't give a shit if engine noise is louder inside; vibration - not bad with street. Shake and bake!

OP
OP
Thusee

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just went with their street rear motor mount and my god even with shit oem tires I'm pulling pretty good in low gears now instead of spinning. Noise - don't give a shit if engine noise is louder inside; vibration - not bad with street. Shake and bake!
Haha yea I've ran almost all the mounts out there for testing purposes....I do like the 27won street mount. Since I don't track the car often I wanted the least nvh possible added which is why I went down to the type r mount with perrin inserts.

I think for next track event I'll swap in the 27won street mount and see how it does.

Car is filled up and parked away for the next couple months as we are about to get snow soon! Might bring it out here and there but that's probably it for the rest of this season.

Honda Civic 10th gen Thuseefc - Mugen Si 20231123_231737

Honda Civic 10th gen Thuseefc - Mugen Si 20231123_232905

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car is filled up and parked away for the next couple months
Wait: you fill up the tank, then leave it parked for months? How does that not harm the fuel system & engine?

OP
OP
Thusee

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wait: you fill up the tank, then leave it parked for months? How does that not harm the fuel system & engine?
How would it harm the fuel system and engine?

If there's no fuel you can get moisture in the tank. A full tank and fuel stabilizer works great.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
What I really want to know is what kind of beater you drive all winter.

Humza needs to sell beaters lol
Sponsored