First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea, that I got. But he said 'true', implying the PRL CAI isn't a 'true' intake, whatever that means.
He has the stage 1 intake, not the cobra cold air intake. PRL has 3 intake options, stage 1, short ram, and the cobra which is the “true” cold air intake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
10Gensi

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Thanks for taking the pics. Looks like the hoses barely clear it, but it also looks like the battery cable is touching? It has a plastic shroud around the cable, so it shouldn’t melt like a rubber hose, right?
Its very close but they are not touching for now at least well see with time but I think the shroud will help protect it.

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there an UR upper rear strut bar 2 point for the Hatchback? The one I saw was for a Sedan.

Wiros

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Fk2 (RIP), 2018 FK7 Civic X sport plus
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not aviable for euro peasants like me :(

Mail the EU division the other day, nothing for FK7 here yet, sometimes I hate being in europe, between the lack of parts and all the fucking regulations...

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
does this fit the 2.0 civic?

blinkz0rz

First Name
Jrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Civic Si, 1997 Dodge Dakota, 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner 440, 2010 JKU Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
does this fit the 2.0 civic?
They say it will clear all engine models, and list the same part for FC and FK models.

I kind of wish it came in a different color than white. I would like a black bar to match my black car. Maybe red. Just griping over here.

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
From experience, this bar will barely fit an fc chassis that is usdm. It has to be forced on there. I hear the fk chassis drops on without much force.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
From experience, this bar will barely fit an fc chassis that is usdm. It has to be forced on there. I hear the fk chassis drops on without much force.
Mine fit with no problem. The only thing is that the bolts don't seem as long as they should be. The bolts don't even make it flush to the tops of the nuts. I just put them on tight and painted a mark on each one to watch for movement. Been a couple of months with no issues.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine fit with no problem. The only thing is that the bolts don't seem as long as they should be. The bolts don't even make it flush to the tops of the nuts. I just put them on tight and painted a mark on each one to watch for movement. Been a couple of months with no issues.

Same here, 5K miles so far with no issues.
Sponsored