Does any online store have the Whiteline 22mm Rear Sway Bar actually in stock?

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
I ordered this piece from a well known online store here and it's been a bit of "will ship from the manufactuerer by _______" but when I reached out to the manufacturer after several weeks, they state they are out of stock and have no ETA on when they will be back in stock. So my question, is there any online store where I can purchase this today that actually has the piece in stock? Thanks!
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I ordered this piece from a well known online store here and it's been a bit of "will ship from the manufactuerer by _______" but when I reached out to the manufacturer after several weeks, they state they are out of stock and have no ETA on when they will be back in stock. So my question, is there any online store where I can purchase this today that actually has the piece in stock? Thanks!
https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/...dj-sway-bar-rear22mm-honda-civic-sport-17-18/

Evasive seems to have it

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Unless you find someone with it in stock, most places drop ship from a wholeseller. (my wholeseller is out of stock on a lot of whiteline stuff)

I have a used one off my sedan, 130 shipped

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you want abother option,Progress makes a solid 22.2mm RSB. A little more expensive, but very good quality. Just installed mine last week!
What is the difference between the two? This is the first time I've done any suspension mods to a car.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What is the difference between the two? This is the first time I've done any suspension mods to a car.
The Progress RSB is rated at 740 lbs/in compared to 457 lbs/in for the 18mm Si bar.

Whiteline doesn't list their sway bar rate, but they have 2 pairs of holes for different rates. The Progess one is fixed at the 740 lbs/in rate.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No stock at Whiteline for the 22mm RSB till at least Week 3 of July. The kit however is if one wants both Front and Rear Sway Bars with the Front and End Rear Links - to my knowledge it can't be split up and purchased separately.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I'd second a look at the Progress bar. It should be comparable stiffness, but it has integrated locator rings which Whiteline sells separately as an add-on.

I have it and I'm happy with it.

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I have the Progress RSB, it is very good with factory end links. I really like it so far.

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The store I ordered this from - Two Step Performance - told me that their distributor is set to ship out on Monday so I'll hold off until then and cross my fingers that it ships then.
Sponsored