Ultra Racing Strut Bar

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Just installed and took it for a quick spin. The cars steering is definitely more precise and reactive to inputs which is awesome specially at higher speeds. I must say that I was blown away by the customer service of the people at Ultra Racing they always responded within a half hour of the original message and kept me updated on the status. This really says a lot about a company when you have other companies out there where you order products that cost much more (upwards of $600) and they give you an attitude for asking why it hasn't shipped when it said it was originally in stock:hmm:. Overall great product great quality and I definitely recommend it to all.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Ultra racing 1.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Ultra racing 2.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Ultra Racing 3.JPG

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
nice! i'm looking to get one for myself as well. quick question, what's the clearance on the bar with the brake fluid cap and the hoses right next to it? could i get a closer pic?

OP
OP
10Gensi

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
nice! i'm looking to get one for myself as well. quick question, what's the clearance on the bar with the brake fluid cap and the hoses right next to it? could i get a closer pic?
Yeah man I’ll take one tomorrow for you. It’s close not touching I’m going to keep the torque wrench and socket in my trunk just Incase I have access that or battery removal

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I noticed the battery cable sticking up and may be touching the bar or is it the camera angle?

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Just installed and took it for a quick spin. The cars steering is definitely more precise and reactive to inputs which is awesome specially at higher speeds. I must say that I was blown away by the customer service of the people at Ultra Racing they always responded within a half hour of the original message and kept me updated on the status. This really says a lot about a company when you have other companies out there where you order products that cost much more (upwards of $600) and they give you an attitude for asking why it hasn't shipped when it said it was originally in stock:hmm:. Overall great product great quality and I definitely recommend it to all.

Ultra racing 1.JPG

Ultra racing 2.JPG

Ultra Racing 3.JPG
hows that PRL stage 1 intake? can you hear the turbo noises with just that on there ?

OP
OP
10Gensi

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
hows that PRL stage 1 intake? can you hear the turbo noises with just that on there ?
I like it a lot, its nothing crazy but you can definitely hear the turbo soooo much better than stock. I will leave that in for now I have no interest in getting a true CAI here in FL but I am considering 27Won if I do. For the price I think it was worth it for sure!

OP
OP
10Gensi

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan

I noticed the battery cable sticking up and may be touching the bar or is it the camera angle?
Here are some better pictures if these help.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Bar 1.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Bar 2.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Bar 3.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Strut Bar Bar 4.JPG

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's tight but fits well. I am waiting for mine to show up. I think the white will look good on my WOP.

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
I like it a lot, its nothing crazy but you can definitely hear the turbo soooo much better than stock. I will leave that in for now I have no interest in getting a true CAI here in FL but I am considering 27Won if I do. For the price I think it was worth it for sure!
What do you mean 'true' CAI?

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Thanks for taking the pics. Looks like the hoses barely clear it, but it also looks like the battery cable is touching? It has a plastic shroud around the cable, so it shouldn’t melt like a rubber hose, right?

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
CAI=cold air intake or otherwise an intake that draws air from a cool area
Yea, that I got. But he said 'true', implying the PRL CAI isn't a 'true' intake, whatever that means.
Sponsored