First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys,

ive owned this car for a bit over a year.
2017 civic si with a tad bit over 131k km. Fun car, but after driving it a bit hard (hehe, oops) it started making this rattly/ squeaky noise. Anyone know what it could be? Iany help would be appreciated and ill answer anything

OP
OP
dandy

dandy

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Sounds like a pulley. Have you checked with the hood open?
yeah but i couldnt quite figure out what was making the noise. ill definitely check it out. many thankss!!

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe it's because my phone only as some crappy speakers, but I can't even hear a rattle noise in the cabin on the first video..

The only thing I noticed is, that the engine sounds annoyingly rough and loud. Is that due to an aftermarket exhaust system or is the SI always that loud?

OP
OP
dandy

dandy

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Maybe it's because my phone only as some crappy speakers, but I can't even hear a rattle noise in the cabin on the first video..

The only thing I noticed is, that the engine sounds annoyingly rough and loud. Is that due to an aftermarket exhaust system or is the SI always that loud?
I can definitely hear a rattle so it might be your speakers, and the car isnt running rough but it does have a muffler delete lol
Sponsored