First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Wrx
Country flag
Hello everyone
We been working hard in the past months on our website, product.
As well as getting lots of feedback from customers.
This thread is just to put our products out there and to thank the community who is been helping us sharing their experiences.

Visit our website
www.baddannlv.com

Honda Civic 10th gen Skid Plate 20210123_112840-COLLAGE
Sponsored

Syseen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 1982 Suzuki GS750T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone
This thread is just to put our products out there and to thank the community who is been helping us sharing their experiences.

Visit our website
www.baddannlv.com

20210123_112840-COLLAGE.jpg
Will this fit an EX hatchback?

Honda Civic 10th gen Skid Plate 20210306_105709

OP
OP
Badannlv

Badannlv

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Wrx
Country flag
How heavy is your product compared to the stock type r plate?
Our product weights around 5 lbs, oem it's around 2.? Lbs.
Our product won't roll or ripped off as easy as the oem skid.

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Want to post this here just in case someone was looking into this in the future….

Replaced my OEM “skid plate” with an aftermarket “skid plate” from @Badannlv! My OEM part got toasted by a piece of tire shrapnel on the highway, and the current supply chain issues is making it impossible to get a Honda replacement. They also will only sell you the entire $500 assembly so that’s not really a great option unless your plastic got really damaged too.

Apparently you can buy just the OEM skid plate for the Type R for about $50, but it’s the same flimsy material and I couldn’t find that part either.

Anyway, I think it was worth the extra money to “upgrade” and it looks pretty slick, and install was a breeze. Even has oil change doors so you don’t need to take off the entire part to do oil changes.

Some of my plastic frame was a little messed up near the clip spots, but a hair dryer was enough to help bend it back flat and the connectors for this plate seem really solid compared to the OEM.

Overall I’m happy with this upgrade! Thanks for making a solid product @Badannlv!
Honda Civic 10th gen Skid Plate 9F622D05-C843-405D-8244-B5CED6CE0088

Last edited:
OP
OP
Badannlv

Badannlv

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Wrx
Country flag
Want to post this here just in case someone was looking into this in the future….

Replaced my OEM “skid plate” with an aftermarket “skid plate” from @Badannlv! My OEM part got toasted by a piece of tire shrapnel on the highway, and the current supply chain issues is making it impossible to get a Honda replacement. They also will only sell you the entire $500 assembly so that’s not really a great option unless your plastic got really damaged too.

Apparently you can buy just the OEM skid plate for the Type R for about $50, but it’s the same flimsy material and I couldn’t find that part either.

Anyway, I think it was worth the extra money to “upgrade” and it looks pretty slick, and install was a breeze. Even has oil change doors so you don’t need to take off the entire part to do oil changes.

Some of my plastic frame was a little messed up near the clip spots, but a hair dryer was enough to help bend it back flat and the connectors for this plate seem really solid compared to the OEM.

Overall I’m happy with this upgrade! Thanks for making a solid product @Badannlv!
9F622D05-C843-405D-8244-B5CED6CE0088.jpeg
I'm glad you like!
Thank you for posting as word to mouth helps a ton. ??

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello everyone

Visit our website
www.baddannlv.com

20210123_112840-COLLAGE.jpg
I was looking at your website for the one that fits the Type R.

I see that the only choices to make are the 3 colors, correct? No choices on design or weight of the metal anymore like there was before, right?

And is the black one powder-coated? Does the black scratch, chip, or scrape off easily, or is it resilient? If the black will end up looking nasty after some time, is the silver the better option, or will the black paint stay?

Last edited:

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
This is my next upgrade. There are so many things wrong with my skid plate since so Many if the screws are missing. This’ll make oil changes so much easier.
Sponsored