Say is isn't so...

OKMrazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Accord LX V6
So yeah, go ahead and waste your money and buy one. Do us all a favor and be the guinea pig who wastes there money so that YOU can report and complain about all the bugs that this new model year will be riddled with !! I love it that we have canaries to go down the mines before us.
So if you actually bought one, then got rid of it 3 weeks later, wouldn't that make YOU the canarie down the mine, wasting his money? I'm going to bow out now because it's not worth my time, or others. Go ahead and get the last word in .... now...
Sponsored

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
God rid of it 3 weeks after buying the boat anchor. So how does it feel to be still stuck with one...hah!!!
Not the smartest move I've ever seen............ :thumbsdown: :hater:
The thing about Honda, is they DO fix them. I may have had to go thru 3 annoying months of the radio messing up, but they DID replace it, and now it's 100% perfect.:)

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Honda sold 222,792 year to date of the Civic . I guess all the people who bought those cars are in trouble. Dont forget this is not GM...

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
I didnt realize that GM was into child labor... You worked GM moters for 11 years? You started when you where 5 years old ? You posted that you where 16 years old? Troll....

Honda Civic 10th gen Say is isn't so... Screenshot_20160808-222831

Last edited:

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wrong....a canary is a "casualty" who suffers or dies. You as a (current) owner of the boat anchor is the true fool..cough, I mean "canary"!! At least I was smart enough to get rid of that pos!!
Something tells me you do not even own one, never did own one, you're just a hater who cannot afford one.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
judging by your avatar, you're a lesbian who really wants to look like a little boy!! well guess what lesbo,,, justin bieber will always be eye candy, and YOU on the other hand will always just be a lonely old maid.
That's the best you have is to attack and name call woman? LOL :thumbsdown: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wave:

BoringOhio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
judging by your avatar, you're a lesbian who really wants to look like a little boy!! well guess what lesbo,,, justin bieber will always be eye candy, and YOU on the other hand will always just be a lonely old maid.
Wow, thanks for making me look for the report button for the first time, jerk. Acting like a child just makes anything else you post, correct or not, look wrong and hard to believe.

Hopefully you'll get banned for acting so immature. We don't need children on this forum.

well first off, I don't consider you a "woman". You are more like a tramp troll who thinks she has testicles. Your shit 4 brains really shine loud and proud. You're about a real dumbass. Look, if you don't get it I will be glad to explain it to you. But if you're really that stupid...well I can NOT understand it for you!!
Quoting this so everyone can read your embarrassingly stupid post even after you wise up and edit or delete it.

Back on topic, the 2016 model hit dealers around late October early November, so we'll probably see the 2017's around the same time.

Last edited:

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, thanks for making me look for the report button for the first time, jerk. Acting like a child just makes anything else you post, correct or not, look wrong and hard to believe.

Hopefully you'll get banned for acting so immature. We don't need children on this forum.

Quoting this so everyone can read your embarrassingly stupid post even after you wise up and edit or delete it.

Back on topic, the 2016 model hit dealers around late October early November, so we'll probably see the 2017's around the same time.
He clearly does not understand the concept of being an adult. I hope the moderators kick him out

Sirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Corolla
I think if you buy a later build date say around may/june/july. Its almost like buying a 2017 model. If there was a update Honda would install it. The only thing thats going to change is the year on the window sticker. The 17's are already being built. Do you really think they changed the production line? Do you think the people that builds our cars learned something different from that friday they built the last 2016 car to monday when the 2017.started up?
I work in Greensburg, IN several days a week, and talk to several Honda employees regularly. I can say with absolute certainty that the '17's will start in production the last week of August. This is coming out of the mouth of a Honda engineer. Please don't tell people the '17's are already being built when you don't know that for a fact. You also are saying there aren't any changes, but you failed to mention that the '17 turbo models will be available in a manual transmission. That's a pretty huge "change" if you ask me.