SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
To answer OP's question, I don't play sports anymore, I just workout. But I'd like to get into something. Been thinking about trying Boxing. Or maybe Tennis.
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
No sports. But I'm a few months into Stronglifts 5x5. I picked a terrible time to upgrade my weightlifting equipment, due to sky high prices from Covid. I already had an Olympic bar and 300lbs in plates, plus a bench/squat rack combo.

Upgraded to a full power rack (Fitness Reality 810XLT), added some accessories to the rack; plate holders and more J-hooks. Got a new barbell; Rogue Ohio Power Bar (my current cheapo bar is only rated for 300lbs, and my deadlift is fast approaching that). Picked up a mini deadlift jack. Got a new bench (Rep FB-4000) Just need some more plates, but damn, prices are insane for anything that's quality.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I usually workout 3-5 times a week at my local gym. I lift weights and do a little cardio here and there. Between that and a healthy diet, I'm pretty fit I'd say. Never was much for sports in high school, but weight lifting at the gym with friends is always fun.

peterr991

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
yes, ofcourse, i am going to gym three times a week.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
I'm into crossfit. It suits me best. Although a lot of people may not like it. I work out at home with a crossfit app. And yes, crossfit really brings tangible results and pretty quickly.
I love how convenient an app makes things. There's a dedicated app for the lifting program I'm doing too (StrongLifts 5x5). It makes things so easy. Tells you exactly what you need to do, how much to increase the weights, has a rest timer, logs all of your workouts into lists and graphs to show progression, etc. I'm almost paranoid about having to switch to a different program in the future, where there might not be a dedicated app (a lot of people keep spreadsheets or use notebooks). Talk about "first world problems", lol.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A 5K almost every day, followed by stretching, then some body-weight training. ??
I used to run a 5k every night too. There was a time I was doing 3-5x days a week at the gym, 45-60min lift sesh, 5k run, then 15 minute core routine.

It's been a long time and I kinda wanna get back to that. Been doing just the lifting portion lately though, and I try for every other day

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I play badminton on weekend, it is my favorite sport.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Bedroom gymnastics.
Sponsored