What do you do for physical fitness or wellness?

BPF129

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Try something as simple as walking. That’s if your doctor permits it. Using one of those fit bits will help you monitor your progress and gives you motivation. I walk a lot, it provides enjoyment, helps to ventilate foggy feeling and keeps you active. Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s not a work out, it is a work out.
Lol, oh, I've already been cleared by my doctor to go back to lifting like I used to...but I just got lazy. When you get out of your rhythm for a year and a half...it's tough to get back into it. I did recently start walking/hiking trails and it does feel good. Just to get back to the gym...man, that's hard haha
Sponsored

OP
OP
1981CBX

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Country flag
Walking at a good pace with good shoes really is one of the best exercise out there, especially if you have a destination. I use Reef Fanning sandals in the summer. Some friends would mock me in the past for it not being real exercise, but I totally disagree. We always need to be active and there is no easier movement. And I think it's a proven life extender. Aside from biking, I really don't feel happy/enjoymemt when doing any other activity. Well, maybe with the exception of one.
And no, I haven't used a Fitbit tracker
it’ll keep diabetes and stroke at bay, keep walking! Interesting to note, yesterday I did 6 miles on the treadmill and did 115 minutes of cardio. Woke up today and didn’t feel any soreness. Today I did 6 miles walking briskly, which would typically show 15 minutes of cardio on the same Fitbit and I felt wrecked after I got done after walking. I’d like somebody to explain that to me.

olivia

First Name
olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Country flag
I am playing golf. It appeared to be quite physically hard but I am trying to do my best to train twice a week. Have already ordered all equipment https://golfclubguru.net/golf-accessories/ and plan to start a professional career. I feel myself stronger physically and it really helps staying in a good shape

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I just do the standard push pull legs routine 3x a week. Nothing extremely heavy, but enough to maintain muscle tone.

aprilgrave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Country flag
I see it's been a while, but I wanted to chime in. It's great to hear you're keeping up with your fitness routine by walking 6.5 miles daily. Walking can be an excellent form of exercise and can provide numerous benefits for both physical and mental health. If you're looking for other low-impact options, try swimming, cycling, or yoga. However, I prefer exercising at the gym and even consider taking a level 3 personal trainer course online. It can be a great way to implement my love to sport into my job.

Last edited:

Barella

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Where on earth do you find the time to walk 6+ miles a day? That's got to take 90 min. to 2 hours I would think. For me, I just hit the gym a couple times a week. Do some lifting, knock out a mile on the treadmill and then hit the sauna or hot tub to wind down. Twice a week seems to be the sweet spot, but sometimes I'll do three time permitting.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I focus on physical fitness and wellness by doing activities that genuinely make me happy. It can be a morning run, yoga, or dancing. But it's crucial to enjoy the process. I find wellness in spending time with friends and family, as it brings joy and reduces stress. Speaking of which, I'm planning to meet my sister at a restaurant soon. Any Yum! reviews would be much appreciated to ensure a delightful dining experience.

Last edited: