Civic X SI Wilwood BBK

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
From Wilwood. It is still not on the site because they wanted to be certain that I can put it on the SI without extra modifications. Everything was straight forward and worked great. My feedback was sent so I am sure they are working on updating the site.
Thanks. Wonder if it would fit with stock 17 inch Touring wheels. Any driving impressions?
Sponsored

REDRAGN53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Civic now..
Won't just doing the front throw off braking bias.
Yes and no. Easy answer is yes. Without getting crazy technical, you can mitigate this with stickier tires and front/rear brake pad selections.

I tracked/raced a 1994 Hatch with Wilwood 4 piston front and GSR rear. Took a while to sort it on the track for "at the limit" braking but the street was a great upgrade once bolted on. Of course this was without having to worry about an ABS system like we will have to on our Gen X....1st world problems

@BarracksSi has made a few post that are MUCH more technical in their explanation!

Last edited:

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
Man, I love this forum. I've learn so many new things on here since I joined. I'll do a little bit more google research. Tech fascinates me especially when it comes to tech in cars. Thank you for the info and a little bit of your own experience.

Jo_tech

First Name
Jo tech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Sorry for the question did you have a part number?