burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Two years ago I installed some BC coilovers and these lights popped up. They eventually went away on its own after disconnecting the battery. But I just installed new fortune auto coilovers and these lights have been on for three weeks now. My e brake is still working. But everything else is off including brake hold, power steering, traction control etc. I tried everything from disconnecting the battery, leaving it off overnight, putting the leads together overnight, etc fuse, checked all fuses, checked all abs wiring. Everything seemed fine.

So I took my car to the dealership yesterday. And thanks to a friend that got his transfer back to his old Honda dealership he checked out the car. He said the passenger side axel was leaking grease. Which I told him it’s probably from when my axel popped out during the install of the coilover. He said there’s a speed sensor in that area by the passenger side axel that’s not giving any information back to his scanner so most likely it’s damaged, or there’s grease on it obstructing it. That’s why I have all the warning lights on! Also while checking it he said my ac clutch line is damaged and condenser is failing. Honda did some warranty repair on my car two years for the AC. So this is the second time with this AC. That’s probably why I don’t have any cold air while the fan is on high but I have cold air when the fan is low. Super weird. My buddy put the car in for warranty free of charge and my car is slammed lol. I threw him some cash and he’s gonna do the repairs this Saturday with all new parts!

I’m happy my car will be back to normal soon!

Honda Civic 10th gen ALL WARNING LIGHTS ON AFTER COILOVER INSTALL 1E3056E5-385D-40C1-B6BF-7A984330D1AD
Sponsored