Warning lights flashing

evped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
2016 Civic Touring: My collision braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning lights are all flashing. I tried disconnecting battery to reset system with no results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
2016 Civic Touring: My collision braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning lights are all flashing. I tried disconnecting battery to reset system with no results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
When mine did this; it was the camera for the Sensing system that was bad. Dealership should be able to easily diagnose with their computer. Good luck.

OP
OP

evped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
When mine did this; it was the camera for the Sensing system that was bad. Dealership should be able to easily diagnose with their computer. Good luck.
How much was the repair?

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
It was under warranty.

You *might* be able to get a used one. But I believe it will still have to re-calibrated. And I recall that they aren't universal for all Hondas.

I remember being pissed that there was no way at all to stop the warnings and the gong. Dealing with that was gonna' be more likely to make me hit someone than being without the Sensing.

Good luck.

OP
OP

evped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
It was under warranty.

You *might* be able to get a used one. But I believe it will still have to re-calibrated. And I recall that they aren't universal for all Hondas.

I remember being pissed that there was no way at all to stop the warnings and the gong. Dealing with that was gonna' be more likely to make me hit someone than being without the Sensing.

Good luck.
Thanks! Hoping it's less than $200
Sponsored