MasterSplinter44

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I'm experiencing the same problem... I think I find a broken wire. Can anyone tell me what wire this is?

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on 20210104_070807_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on 20210104_071301_LI

tcr1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for the translation, yesterday I start my car and all the warning light problems appear .
Civic si 2020 (15 000 kilomètres).
I went to a garage near my home to do
clear error codes .
At the second start, all the error codes are still there!
So I put the original air intake back on and reprogram the car before going to Honda !

My appointment is March 10th, I will follow up to help those who have this problem.

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on 20210304_103309

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on 20210304_103341

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on 20210304_103432

NYCivicSI

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
This morning while on the highway, my civic suddenly stopped and couple warning lights came on. The engine light, EPS, VAS, brake hold, all came on. Called the cop and they toweled to the near police station. Once the tow driver putted my car down, and he turned the car back on, the car seem fine again. No warning lights or what so ever.

Anyone seen this before? im going to call the dealer and see what they can do about it.
2017 SI : Happened to me a while ago, had about 26000 miles, currently have 90000 or so. Dealer stated that bad injectors caused fault. They changed injectors under warranty, never happened again. All lights came on, it was totally crazy.

tcr1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Problem fixed ! the air / fuel sensor has been replaced . he was the cause of all multi warning lights . It's weird because I hadn't touched this piece for 7 months !

Last edited:

ShameonHonda

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
This morning while on the highway, my civic suddenly stopped and couple warning lights came on. The engine light, EPS, VAS, brake hold, all came on. Called the cop and they toweled to the near police station. Once the tow driver putted my car down, and he turned the car back on, the car seem fine again. No warning lights or what so ever.

Anyone seen this before? im going to call the dealer and see what they can do about it.
Yes, my daughters 16 Civic has had this happen 4 Times!!!!!! Twice while driving and everything locks up, including her steering wheel. I've had it repaired based on the code its shows. They kept it a few days last time, drove it around for 3 days to make sure it wasn't going to happen again. Two weeks later, same thing. Just had it towed back again. Guess My child or your child has to die in order for Honda to do something about this. The first time my daughter was on the F ing Freeway. Luckily it wasn't packed. She barely got on the shoulder. THIS IS SERIOUS HONDA.

#1Civic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civc sport hatchback 2020
Country flag
HELP! I have had this traction control and anti-collision control issue for a couple of months now I've taken off my front bumper and there is nothing in the way of the front radar sensor. I disconnected the battery in hopes of it going away but all that did was give a low tire pressure issue even though I just got new tires. I'm trying to avoid taking it to the shop any advice?

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on IMG-7091

#1Civic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civc sport hatchback 2020
Country flag
HELP! I have had this traction control and anti-collision control issue for a couple of months now I've taken off my front bumper and there is nothing in the way of the front radar sensor. I disconnected the battery in hopes of it going away but all that did was give a low tire pressure issue even though I just got new tires. I'm trying to avoid taking it to the shop any advice?

Honda Civic 10th gen multi warning lights came on IMG-7091

kennu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatch 2017 1.5 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same here. Going to diagnose it first.

kennu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatch 2017 1.5 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Diagnose said... Rear left wheel speed sensor makes bad signal... it`s dead. I changed it and all lights were resetted. Everything works again.
Sponsored