jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Good to know, I get paid again Friday so might have to think about it! I like the 27Won products being that they’re a local company where I live.
Sounds good. I believe their TIP is back ordered until June 8

OP
OP
SkipToMyLou

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I can assure you I'm not stewing my guy. I make exorbitant amounts of money to sit on the internet to FIRST try and educate people like you, then SECONDLY drag the fuck out of the ignorant ones who continue to argue about how much smarter they are than the best 10th gen tuners.
The funny part is, nobody is arguing lmao ? At one point I even said “you’re correct”, but yeah cool story bro, you’re arguing with yourself at this point, ontop of letting your d-baggery spew out. You genuinely seem terrible ??

hatchboost

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 6 speed
Country flag
+1 in the shifter upgrades..

I did the mugen quick shift kit with shift linkage bushings, acuity rocker, and centering spring. I love it. The shifts feel much more precise. Almost near gated feel.

The full acuity kit is probably similar in price ranges. Fully adjustable and feels good.

If powers not a big concern (I already see you’re planning k tuner) then I’d say try comfort and drivability.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Multiple people have mentioned this now, I wasn’t familiar with the product until today. Great reviews across the board, noticeable difference maker, ay?
I didn’t get the whole acuity setup, but #unityperformance sells the 2020 typeR OEM shift assembly with a few acuity add ons-base bushings , centering spring, and rocker upgrade- I’m actually getting installed today, along with other big bolts ons- including an upgraded ACT 6-puck clutch... I’m pretty excited to see how it all feels

hatchboost

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 6 speed
Country flag
Multiple people have mentioned this now, I wasn’t familiar with the product until today. Great reviews across the board, noticeable difference maker, ay?
I wasn’t too familiar with them either but, they make great user friendly install videos, and the short time I did interact with them, their customer service is a+.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
another +1 for shifter upgrades but in a different route

the whole acuity short shifter assembly is great, I've driven my buddies car that runs one but it's very tight and stiff. If you are someone like me that doesn't prefer that then another great/cheaper option is buying the OEM Type R Shifter assembly direct from honda (I paid $37) and slapping the FK8 acuity shift kit ($200 something)

Much more shorter and crisp feeling gears without it feeling like a workout

OP
OP
SkipToMyLou

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
another +1 for shifter upgrades but in a different route

the whole acuity short shifter assembly is great, I've driven my buddies car that runs one but it's very tight and stiff. If you are someone like me that doesn't prefer that then another great/cheaper option is buying the OEM Type R Shifter assembly direct from honda (I paid $37) and slapping the FK8 acuity shift kit ($200 something)

Much more shorter and crisp feeling gears without it feeling like a workout
@Juddtastic77 @hatchboost Thanks for all the replies from you guys regarding this. I’ll have to put this at the top of my list. A lot of great reviews online, as well as you guys here mentioning it!

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
I would put an Intercooler at the top of the list. The stock IC is pretty awful & you'll see a huge improvement in air temp readings(IAT2s) with an aftermarket unit, which will allow the car to make full use of other performance upgrades.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
been debating about it! how was the install?
Not too bad. It took me about 2 hours the first time around because I was being very careful, but I can dismantle the interior in like 20 minutes now lol. Installed shifters in 2 other local 10th gens here.

Very noticeable. I did this along with their shifter cable bushings under the hood, which together is referred to as a "Stage 3" shifter upgrade.

The Stage 2 kit + 2020 CTR shifter assembly is also a great deal. As others mentioned @Unity Performance sells this as a complete kit and it's a worthy upgrade from stock!

OP
OP
SkipToMyLou

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Not too bad. It took me about 2 hours the first time around because I was being very careful, but I can dismantle the interior in like 20 minutes now lol. Installed shifters in 2 other local 10th gens here.

Very noticeable. I did this along with their shifter cable bushings under the hood, which together is referred to as a "Stage 3" shifter upgrade.

The Stage 2 kit + 2020 CTR shifter assembly is also a great deal. As others mentioned @Unity Performance sells this as a complete kit and it's a worthy upgrade from stock!
Good to know & hear, appreciate the info & feedback.
Sponsored