Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
UGHHH Eibach needs to make the pro-kit for the 2.0's like yesterday. I would rather spend $300 or less for lowering springs than $900+ for a coilover system.

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
Thanks man! I love this color! And it's 18% CXP. I am bout to get my windshield done as well (30%). It looks darker because of the clouds. How is the ride quality with the Sportlines?
Ooh ok. I was like ya that looks really dark. Windshield too? That's legal ?? The ride quality is really good. Almost feels stock but the turning handling is super responsive! How are the pros?

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Wait, I thought all civics had the same suspension!?
No i placed an order on Procivic and in the notes i put 2016 EX sedan. I got a call back like 30 min later from a rep stating they could not sell me the springs because there is a difference in spring rates from the 1.5's and 2.0's due to engine weight. If you look at the OEM part numbers they are also different so the 2.0 springs are probably a little stiffer to support the engines weight.

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
No i placed an order on Procivic and in the notes i put 2016 EX sedan. I got a call back like 30 min later from a rep stating they could not sell me the springs because there is a difference in spring rates from the 1.5's and 2.0's due to engine weight. If you look at the OEM part numbers they are also different so the 2.0 springs are probably a little stiffer to support the engines weight.
Oh wow that's good to know. Props for pro civic for looking out for us like that. Instead of just wanting a sale!

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How's the install for the springs, are there any diy guides for suspension out there yet? I've seen the install on the 9th gen civic and it looked pretty straight forward.

Chanman1086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LSM 2016 Honda Civic
Ooh ok. I was like ya that looks really dark. Windshield too? That's legal ?? The ride quality is really good. Almost feels stock but the turning handling is super responsive! How are the pros?
I believe the windshield is legal here in Missouri, at least to a certain percent. I like how mine rides as well. I can't really tell too much of a difference between the stock and Eibach springs, which I was concerned about. I also had the SPC control arms install, which allowed me to adjust the camber.

Chanman1086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LSM 2016 Honda Civic
I believe the windshield is legal here in Missouri, at least to a certain percent. I like how mine rides as well. I can't really tell too much of a difference between the stock and Eibach springs, which I was concerned about. I also had the SPC control arms install, which allowed me to adjust the camber.
Also, keep me updated with the progress on the wheels. I have found a few I like, but nothing that has really tempted me to buy.

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
How's the install for the springs, are there any diy guides for suspension out there yet? I've seen the install on the 9th gen civic and it looked pretty straight forward.
Everything is pretty straight forward, if you changed one youll be able to do it. :)

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Just put an order through for the Sportlines on my EXT Sedan! Holding off on control/camber arms for now. Will update once I receive and get time to install haha. But I'm excited!