maleko22

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport on Eibach Sportline Springs.
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! D3721EED-371C-4011-B7FA-B3C8851BF937

e85sbm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Really hoping for some good pics of a Civic Coupe with Proline springs. Haven't seen anything that will show wheel gap (always hard with black wheels and black wheel well liners)

I'm torn between going coilovers or springs. Budget says springs, but ride comfort is thinking coiolovers could be better

maleko22

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Really hoping for some good pics of a Civic Coupe with Proline springs. Haven't seen anything that will show wheel gap (always hard with black wheels and black wheel well liners)

I'm torn between going coilovers or springs. Budget says springs, but ride comfort is thinking coiolovers could be better
I was torn between coils or springs as well. But decided to go springs cuz I know I wouldn't be adjusting my ride height as much. The ride quality of the sportlines are actually good. Rides almost like stock.

e85sbm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I was torn between coils or springs as well. But decided to go springs cuz I know I wouldn't be adjusting my ride height as much. The ride quality of the sportlines are actually good. Rides almost like stock.
Thanks....I know I will just set it and leave it, but I think I like the idea of adjusting the dampening. Height adjustment would be a one time thing

rymndgrrd

First Name
Raymund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
The drop height looks amazing! I’m about to pull the trigger and get a set for my car. Quick question tho, would any of you recommend changing the suspension? Or the stock would hold just fine? Thanks
Sponsored