Eibach Springs Available Soon!

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
Yes sir! Got my rear alignment kit and everything is ready to go just my damn tires! They're pricey
what are you gonig to be running if you mind me asking?? im ordering the sportline tomorrow, they said they were out of the alignment kit so gottta wait on that
Sponsored

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic, 15 JEEP JKU, 14 BMW S1K, 98 Camaro Z/28
Country flag
what are you gonig to be running if you mind me asking?? im ordering the sportline tomorrow, they said they were out of the alignment kit so gottta wait on that
Tire wise I'm getting either continental dws or the Michelin pilot as3s
Yeah when I called they only made 4 and I guess after I purchased mine they went out of stock?

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
Tire wise I'm getting either continental dws or the Michelin pilot as3s
Yeah when I called they only made 4 and I guess after I purchased mine they went out of stock?
the guy said that they get them from a third party so i dont know. when i called

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Lmk how the alignment goes! Am curious to see if rear alignment kit is REALLY necessary for the sportlines. I'll most likely be riding on my stock 17s for a while before going with full coil/wheel setup later on.

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
Lmk how the alignment goes! Am curious to see if rear alignment kit is REALLY necessary for the sportlines. I'll most likely be riding on my stock 17s for a while before going with full coil/wheel setup later on.
same here!

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Finally got the sport line kit installed picked it from eibach the other day! I really like the look.. rides really nice!

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG
Looks good man i was planning on going with the pro-kit but since they don't make any that are compatible with the 2.0's yet i'm probably going to go with Ksport coils

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got the sport line kit installed picked it from eibach the other day! I really like the look.. As for rear alignment kit. You'll be fine without. I'll be getting 18x8.5 +35 hopefully in the near future.

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG
Wow that looks good! Is there any noticeable camber in the rear?

Waiting on someone to post some hatch pics with the sportlines/proline so I can pull the trigger.

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
These are sportlines? i was thinking of getting prolines only. its not too low? if we end up meeting this weekend for the socal meet ill check out how low it sits.
Yes sir sportlines. I think they are just perfect. Most definitely, you can take a ride in em too you want. This weekend

Chanman1086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LSM 2016 Honda Civic
Finally got the sport line kit installed picked it from eibach the other day! I really like the look.. As for rear alignment kit. You'll be fine without. I'll be getting 18x8.5 +35 hopefully in the near future.

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG
Looks good! That's a nice choice there ;) I just added the Pro-kit to mine, and I LOVE it!
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! {filename}