Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
@Notmighty Is this documented in the install instructions that may or may not come with the kit, or do you just know this because of your line of work?
forgive me I'm confused lol. the springs come with warranty card, instructions to cut/trim bump stops and parts sheet as the springs have part #'s and fronts have different numbers and that's about it. as far as install I've done a bunch so parts of it is just hands on knowledge, procivic did post a how to video the other day on their youtube channel that will be helpful to anyone that may not be sure how to do the install. its easy if you have jack, jackstand and basic hand tools do it yourself then you know its done right!
Sponsored

Hatchback of Notre DAMN!

Pop the top and let the sunshine in...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys gotta help me out, trying to decide between the sportlines and the pro kit... My biggest concern is ride quality, I want to maintain the stock ride quality as much as possible...

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Just got my Sportlines on last night. No real noticeable ride quality difference

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Really? So I won't feel every bump, blemish, groove pebble on the road? Lol... Cause that's how all my other lowered cars have felt...
My firebird that I had lowered with eibach springs wasn't the best ride. It was rough for sure. But with this car, it feel more or less the same as it did before. But I've only been driving on it for a day or so

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
On your sport hatchback? Post up some pictures. I'm trying to gauge the actual drop on them.
Sportlines the ride quality is unbelievable!!! Check out the walk around video I did

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! 20170218_103853

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! 20170218_103810

rje58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2017 6-speed manual
Country flag
I have a 2.0 as well, looking to improve handling, especially cornering. Let me know what you end up with, please.

Looks good man i was planning on going with the pro-kit but since they don't make any that are compatible with the 2.0's yet i'm probably going to go with Ksport coils

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
I got quoted $350 for install and alignment for my Sportlines, does that seem like a fair deal? It may be less if it takes less time. I would do it myself but I have another car torn apart in my garage getting a new clutch and carburetor. Still waiting on a clutch to arrive for that car.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got quoted $350 for install and alignment for my Sportlines, does that seem like a fair deal? It may be less if it takes less time. I would do it myself but I have another car torn apart in my garage getting a new clutch and carburetor. Still waiting on a clutch to arrive for that car.
$250 would be closer. Shouldn't take more than two hours installed and aligned. Especially with a lift.
Sponsored