H&R springs now available!

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
So let us know how the ride is once you chop the bumps. I'm guessing it's way better now?
Far better than before, especially since the springs have settled and broken in a bit. I hope I didn't mislead anyone in my initial impressions--not to mention that this entire time I had been on an unbalanced, leaky driver-side tire.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well that's good to know as I always felt these springs rode better than stock on my other civic's.

ssmith

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Toyota 4Runner, 90 Civic SI, 17 Civic SI
Country flag
It's possible we'll confirm the Si spring fitment in the next couple weeks. It's on our list here.

However, even if we confirm non-Si springs work with the Si model, H&R may later release a "different" spring for the Si...
Any update on SI fitment? Seeing people use D2s and eibachs on SIs, I couldnt imagine them being too different...

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag

brandonanix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Touring
Country flag

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
I would like to buy these but do not have any idea where to have them installed. Do you guys do installs, or could you refer me to a shop in So-Cal who you trust with your installs?
I got mine done at JDM Mafia in Torrance. They charged $200 for install, no alignment.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I would like to buy these but do not have any idea where to have them installed. Do you guys do installs, or could you refer me to a shop in So-Cal who you trust with your installs?
We don't do customer installs here, but luckily in Los Angeles there are plenty of options. In theory even a normal Honda dealer could install these springs. There is nothing complicated about them at all. Installs just like the factory stuff except your car will sit lower.

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Was an alignment needed? Any pics of your car with the drop?
I haven't gotten alignment done after putting almost 2000 miles on my new springs LOL. Planning to do so soon for peace of mind. Lots of pics earlier in this thread but I'm attaching another pic after I chopped bump stops.

As an update for everyone else: it rides much smoother with bump stops chopped. It's a great ride and is even just a tad lower. It really has some hike--the front is pretty low but the rear has less drop. I'll be able to take a pic later next week with a LOT of cargo and a full tank of gas.

I have rubbed ONE time in the entire time I've had these springs.

Honda Civic 10th gen H&R springs now available! IMG_1538.JPG

brandonanix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I haven't gotten alignment done after putting almost 2000 miles on my new springs LOL. Planning to do so soon for peace of mind. Lots of pics earlier in this thread but I'm attaching another pic after I chopped bump stops.

As an update for everyone else: it rides much smoother with bump stops chopped. It's a great ride and is even just a tad lower. It really has some hike--the front is pretty low but the rear has less drop. I'll be able to take a pic later next week with a LOT of cargo and a full tank of gas.

I have rubbed ONE time in the entire time I've had these springs.

IMG_1538.JPG
Wow it looks amazing! Do you have spacers on as well? Would love to see a 3/4 view of the car

Last edited:

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Wow it looks amazing! Do you have spacers on as well? Would love to see a 3/4 view of the car
No spacers--maybe I'll throw some on there

Honda Civic 10th gen H&R springs now available! IMG_1596.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen H&R springs now available! IMG_1600.JPG