Eibach Pro-kit Springs for Sedan

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While there's a thread on the Eibach Pro-Kit for the Hatchback, I couldn't find many photos of these springs on Sedans.

Previously, I had D2 RS Racing coilovers and after a month, I made the switch the the Eibach Pro-Kit. Reason being was that the coilovers didn't provide the ride quality I was looking for. While the cornering and handling was wonderful, going over certain bumps would result in a crashy ride and at lower speeds it would feel too bouncy. I would only recommend them if you intend to take your car to the track or have smooth roads

As many of stated, the Eibach Pro-Kit provides a 2 finger-gap and perfectly sets the car height for street use. Ride quality hasn't changed all that much and bumps are only slightly magnified over stock and this is on top of having 235/40/18 tire setup. While there is the issue where many frown upon putting springs on stock shocks (which is why I initially went with a coilover setup), I think this mild drop won't diminish the life of the shocks too much.

Here are a couple pictures after the springs have settled on my sedan. Would love to see other pictures of sedan's on Eibach Pro-Kits.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro-kit Springs for Sedan IMG_4541-Edit

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro-kit Springs for Sedan 10-27-17-noyocreative-honda-civic

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While there's a thread on the Eibach Pro-Kit for the Hatchback, I couldn't find many photos of these springs on Sedans.

Previously, I had D2 RS Racing coilovers and after a month, I made the switch the the Eibach Pro-Kit. Reason being was that the coilovers didn't provide the ride quality I was looking for. While the cornering and handling was wonderful, going over certain bumps would result in a crashy ride and at lower speeds it would feel too bouncy. I would only recommend them if you intend to take your car to the track or have smooth roads

As many of stated, the Eibach Pro-Kit provides a 2 finger-gap and perfectly sets the car height for street use. Ride quality hasn't changed all that much and bumps are only slightly magnified over stock and this is on top of having 235/40/18 tire setup. While there is the issue where many frown upon putting springs on stock shocks (which is why I initially went with a coilover setup), I think this mild drop won't diminish the life of the shocks too much.

Here are a couple pictures after the springs have settled on my sedan. Would love to see other pictures of sedan's on Eibach Pro-Kits.
Your Civic looks fantastic.

rollerchester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic LX 2016
Country flag

IMG_4541-Edit.jpg

10-27-17-noyocreative-honda-civic.jpg
Is this 1.5L? Or 2.0L? I have been looking for those 2.0L Lx with these lowering springs but I cant find any

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this 1.5L? Or 2.0L? I have been looking for those 2.0L Lx with these lowering springs but I cant find any
Its a 1,5L. Tein has came out with coils for the 2.0L and D2 also has springs for the 2.0 as well

ChinStrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Looks fantastic.

Did you have any problems with alignment?

OP
OP
moistener

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks fantastic.

Did you have any problems with alignment?
I have front endlinks and SPC rear camber kit so I didn't have any issues with alignment. I've heard you can get away with these items as the drop is minimal-ish.
Sponsored