Not open for further replies.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn that is sleek. Like a drop of black ink on the road.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got my car back from the dealer this morning. Got a chance to install all the goodies I had gotten it while it was gone. Boardway convex blue tint rearview mirror, led lights for map dome and trunk lights, put on plates and add tree frog black squash fragrance. Unfortunately I missed my tint appointment so ill have to reschedule that. Been thinking of getting the roof wrap and black out the chrome but not sure if i should or not.

Attachments

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my car back from the dealer this morning. Got a chance to install all the goodies I had gotten it while it was gone. Boardway convex blue tint rearview mirror, led lights for map dome and trunk lights, put on plates and add tree frog black squash fragrance. Unfortunately I missed my tint appointment so ill have to reschedule that. Been thinking of getting the roof wrap and black out the chrome but not sure if i should or not.
Very nice! The thing that sucks about the Tree Frog is that it'll make the car smell good for about a day or two then it'll dry up a bit and you'll need air to pass by it for it to smell again. The LED's look good though!

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice! The thing that sucks about the Tree Frog is that it'll make the car smell good for about a day or two then it'll dry up a bit and you'll need air to pass by it for it to smell again. The LED's look good though!
Not the first time I use tree frog I know the struggle lol I usually use scent bomb but since its an oil base spray I"ll stick to the gels for a bit. I'll try to get shots of the leds at night but even now in the daytime they look great. I feel like it should have come stock like this!!!!

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Not the first time I use tree frog I know the struggle lol I usually use scent bomb but since its an oil base spray I"ll stick to the gels for a bit. I'll try to get shots of the leds at night but even now in the daytime they look great. I feel like it should have come stock like this!!!!
And fitment issues with clearance of map lights?

When I did mine they touched the lens. When I went to turn on the light on one side or the other the lens popped back out. I could get it to stay if I didn't push the light lens to turn it on, but if I did it popped out.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And fitment issues with clearance of map lights?

When I did mine they touched the lens. When I went to turn on the light on one side or the other the lens popped back out. I could get it to stay if I didn't push the light lens to turn it on, but if I did it popped out.
None at all I can push the light on an off like normal the leds I got are about the same size to the bulbs that were in there

Attachments

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Love the wheels and the tint man! What percentage of tint are you using?? And did the dealer do it or did u take it to an outside shop?
Took it to a shop myself.

5% on the back

35% on the fronts.

Don't want the man to have any reason to pull me over.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
None at all I can push the light on an off like normal the leds I got are about the same size to the bulbs that were in there

Awe I see. Mine are a lot longer. 28mm

I think the stock bulbs are to 24 mm

Thanks.

civicryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus ST . 2015 Honda CRV EX
Took it to a shop myself.

5% on the back

35% on the fronts.

Don't want the man to have any reason to pull me over.
your car looks great man. looks alot like the one i am aiming for. i plan on doing 35 in front too. i hate always worrying about getting pulled over every time i see one of them.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is what I'm dealing with.
Hence my fitment issues.
image.jpeg
Now this is very interesting I'm using the same brand even the same T10 size the only i got the ones that say newest 5th gen ones and they are black instead of blue
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.