27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want?

Boss240

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2018 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Version 3 looks the best but it comes down a little far past the bottom edges of the bumper in my opinion. Maybe narrow it by 1/2" or so so it doesnt come down so far.
Sponsored

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Version 3 looks the best but it comes down a little far past the bottom edges of the bumper in my opinion. Maybe narrow it by 1/2" or so so it doesnt come down so far.
Stock exhaust is about that far down as well. If not it would be a super slim tip lol
We should stop nitpicking every design so they can actually put something into production.

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
With accomplishing listed above (what we want), it’s a slam dunk, because look at my exhaust tip... I only has 7.5k and I keep my car clean. The black is flaking off and I see a little rust on bottom center.

587CF5C6-FBD4-4C29-9C10-976BF5CD2BE8.jpeg
Did you ever spray any chemicals on the tip?

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Did you ever spray any chemicals on the tip?
I wonder this as well cause mine looks like new and I only use regular car soap to wash it. Just hit 8k miles but I’ve had it 15 months

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
The pipe(s) on #2 and #3 are too big for my tastes. I think you guys hit the mark with #1.
Jesus, I guess me and you are the only ones that feel this way. Kinda feel like everyone would have voted for three no matter what it would have looked like because they just want 27 to put out something lol. Deff looks like they will go with 3 with all this feedback. This design just still doesn't jive with me. Seems too bulky idk... I wont be able to go with this look but I still hope the product is a success for 27 because I respect what they are doing. Cant make everyone happy aye? :(

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
#3 was your best option still not sure if it will be on par with maperformance's exhaust though, 1 is weird with pointy edges and weird flares, #2 is just me paying you $2k for drilling some holes in my stock ugly ass hdmi exhaust.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just got off the phone with chief #3 it is !

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From the feedback on here, FB, and our blog #3 seems to really be the crowd favorite.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We will be moving forward with #3

Going to work on getting a working sample made in the next couple of weeks and honing in on the manufacturability of the unit. That is the next big thing. We need to make sure that the design can be made cost effectively and to our level of quality. We have made the decision to ensure the entire system is stainless from start to back to aid in longevity and corrosion resistance. Again as with our FK7, the unit will come with our designed in-house MLS gaskets and full stainless hardware.

Going to use the next couple of week to confirm power numbers as well and see if the unit can make gains on an OEM turbo set-up. My guess is we won't see much there but with the W1 on I think we see some nice gains.

I can't give an ETA on a release date until we confirm the above.

Next up is we are still in R&D of our RMM and wrapping up our BBK testing.

Lastly, due to not being able to find an FMIC kit on the market that would work for our needs we have decided to create our own and aim to offer it up to you guys when complete. It's going to have some neat features for sure.

I'll do my best to keep posted in here, but be sure to always check out the website for the latest.

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2016 Civic LX
Country flag
We will be moving forward with #3

Going to work on getting a working sample made in the next couple of weeks and honing in on the manufacturability of the unit. That is the next big thing. We need to make sure that the design can be made cost effectively and to our level of quality. We have made the decision to ensure the entire system is stainless from start to back to aid in longevity and corrosion resistance. Again as with our FK7, the unit will come with our designed in-house MLS gaskets and full stainless hardware.

Going to use the next couple of week to confirm power numbers as well and see if the unit can make gains on an OEM turbo set-up. My guess is we won't see much there but with the W1 on I think we see some nice gains.

I can't give an ETA on a release date until we confirm the above.

Next up is we are still in R&D of our RMM and wrapping up our BBK testing.

Lastly, due to not being able to find an FMIC kit on the market that would work for our needs we have decided to create our own and aim to offer it up to you guys when complete. It's going to have some neat features for sure.

I'll do my best to keep posted in here, but be sure to always check out the website for the latest.
Make the intercooler big, with vanes inside to distribute the airflow...and ABS to force the air through instead of letting it go willy-nilly. Also, if you could either skip the pipes or at least offer the intercooler without that would be cool.
Sponsored