27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good day my fellow enthusiast,

The team and I are well under way on developing our new performance exhaust for the 17+ SI sedan and coupe. We are currently testing iterations of piping dimension and resonators styles so we can find the best balance of performance and sound. What you see in the images below is a very rough and *dirty* first mock up based off our Hatchback Sport exhaust. As with all of our exhaust we will only bring the best to the market. This means all stainless hardware, MLS gaskets, custom made step nuts, and three bolt flanges. No 2 bolts and for sure no slip joints.

Now in seeing the options that currently exist and the feedback you guys post on forums and social media its arguable that one of the big decision makers and hot topic items is tip design. What I have also noticed is with the limited options that do exist is no one has bothered to ask you guys what you want to see. So that leads me to the question at hand.

What sort of tip design do YOU want to see? 2, 3 tips? slants, ovals, burnt, polished, etc. Share with me below and I'll make sure that 27WON takes all of your guys opinions into consideration.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 20180226_100054

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 20180226_100115

TheAsianNguyen

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Burnt tips or something that looks like the BMW exhaust tips with the carbon fiber cover on it.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 18302355889

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The problem is making a 2 tip that still fills the large space in the rear valance. I've seen people try and fail.
I have toyed with the idea of making that space smaller.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dual burnt tips is my choice... ButBlike others said... Filling that gap in the valence/defuser would help a lot on the Si

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My vote is dual tips that resemble the tips used on the last generation accord V6, but fills the entire space. And enough separation in between so it looks like an actual dual tip. Also flush with the bumper. Make a full catback exhaust and a more affordable, quieter version axleback for those of us who want a different style but not a lot of noise.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I still say include a diffuser and you have the ability to separate the tips and not be confined to that small space. Or diffuser for a single tip on either side.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Triple like the Yonaka system or 1 large like factory, dual will just be another Sport HB exhaust, needs to define or "Redefine" the Si!!!!!!! Yes that was a pun on your motto of "Redefining the Aftermarket"
Sponsored