What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Installed my screen protector. It went on perfectly which is great because I have ocd.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

rmward01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Tinted my windows today!

15% tint all the way around 5% front window strip

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 944968_10207402371756329_6553883481931076014_n

SnappingCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I thought your trunk got hit/dented, then I realized you edited out your license plate. I was about to ask how that happened.
Lol yeah I just edited out my license plate with a photo editing app right before I posted. No dents here thank goodness!

SnappingCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Chemical Guys leather conditioner applied this afternoon. Cars only 3 weeks old but if you take good care of leather it will take good care of you.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shaved the tabs on the bulb base for the clear sidemarkers. I have been using the Sylvania 194A LED amber bulbs for awhile so all I need is the sidemarkers. Expect to receive tomorrow.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Not really to my Civic, but I did accidentally delete my garage photo gallery :( I did a newbie mistake and thought I was deleting a picture, and ended up deleting the whole album. :doh:

So I ended up creating a new one and re-uploaded my photos from my first week of having it, to now, with it accessorized.

TJ's Lunar Silver Metallic Touring

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not really to my Civic, but I did accidentally delete my garage photo gallery :( I did a newbie mistake and thought I was deleting a picture, and ended up deleting the whole album. :doh:

So I ended up creating a new one and re-uploaded my photos from my first week of having it, to now, with it accessorized.

TJ's Lunar Silver Metallic Touring
Nice...the clear sidemarkers make such a big dramatic change for such a small item...the chrome on silver look nice too...the exhaust tips completes the back end.

Last edited:

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @CosmicTouring @cbreezy!

Yeah, I can't believe how much it changes it. I kept clicking back and forth from an old photo I took with the original amber side marker, with the photo with the clear side markers and it's night and day. It's almost an eye sore now seeing it with the amber lens. I'm really digging the fog light chrome too. I know it doesn't stand out as much in the silver, but it adds a nice touch to it. Definitely glad I pulled the trigger on it - that was the mod I was on the fence about.

Agreed with @CosmicTouring. That lunar silver looks sickkkkkkk. @timothyjay

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! rU4gzbD

Ikabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Accord Touring
Country flag
Got them off eBay, here is the link: http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-pcs-GENUINE...NISHER-TIP-08F53-TEA-/322091296076?nav=SEARCH
Yes they are easy to install, just slide em in place and tighten up the one bolt on top. They are a little expensive right now unfortunately, I guess cause of high demand. But they fit great.
I was told by dealer service rep, that there were no exhaust tips that would work on the Touring model. Reason being that the exhaust ends curve downward.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.