What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes S63 Cabriolet
Filled her up while getting midnight snack to eat. There was about 10 miles left on the range and the odometer reads 385 miles and averaging about 37.x miles for that tank. As I was filling up the tank, this girl comes up in her GTI and asking me to help her fill up her tank because she had no money left. She was kind of cute so I helped her out with $20 worth of gas and after that she gave me a hug and asked if I was doing anything. If I wasn't tired or very hungry, I would've followed with her game. But next time. LOL.
You are lucky... I almost got robbed 2am at 7-11 a drunk girl lay constantly ask me for food and smokes. As I am leaving, she lay on my hood and refuse to go, said I have to buy her food or she will not get off my fucking hood. I start my engine she is like "you can't drive with me on your hood". I put the car in reverse, rev it up, dump the clutch, one of her hand get loose from my edge of the hood but he another hand still grabbing my edge of my hood tight. after I get out of the seven eleven parking lot she finally fall of the hood. My 15 year old passenger jump off the passenger seat starting yell at that bitch.. It scare the shit out of me.. almost shit myself.. Good for you that girl did not rob you........ I will never go to seven eleven late at night again...
Sponsored

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
i filled up mine yesterday with odometer reading 455 averaging 44.something and 10 miles left. :)
How do you have that much range? Well. Then again I'm only getting 35-38MPG on HWY lol.

You are lucky... I almost got robbed 2am at 7-11 a drunk girl lay constantly ask me for food and smokes. As I am leaving, she lay on my hood and refuse to go, said I have to buy her food or she will not get off my fucking hood. I start my engine she is like "you can't drive with me on your hood". I put the car in reverse, rev it up, dump the clutch, one of her hand get loose from my edge of the hood but he another hand still grabbing my edge of my hood tight. after I get out of the seven eleven parking lot she finally fall of the hood. My 15 year old passenger jump off the passenger seat starting yell at that bitch.. It scare the shit out of me.. almost shit myself.. Good for you that girl did not rob you........ I will never go to seven eleven late at night again...
Well at first when she came to me I thought she was up to something. But I put my wallet inside of my car and locked it. I looked around and noticed the gas station was empty except for a cop car and a few elderly people. And I noticed her car had no passengers. So I helped her out. Asked her where she was coming from and she didn't seem drunk or high or anything of the sort. I swear she was real cute I regret not asking her for her number lol.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Filled her up while getting midnight snack to eat. There was about 10 miles left on the range and the odometer reads 385 miles and averaging about 37.x miles for that tank. As I was filling up the tank, this girl comes up in her GTI and asking me to help her fill up her tank because she had no money left. She was kind of cute so I helped her out with $20 worth of gas and after that she gave me a hug and asked if I was doing anything. If I wasn't tired or very hungry, I would've followed with her game. But next time. LOL.
hahahha you fool... should've got her info and showed her the space the civicx back seats have :lol::spaz:

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got to do a little photo shoot after fresh wash. Also got a delivery of new accessories installed. While all of you seem to be doing chrome deletes, I want more chrome.

Chrome Door handles
Chrome Fog Light Trim
Chrome Lower Front Bumper Trim
Blue Aluminum Control Knob
Blue Mugen Ignition Ring
Stainless Steel Blue Burnt Exhaust Tips
JDM Style Universal Front Lip
Dull Silver Dash Defrost Trim

I have more pictures uploaded to my Garage.
http://www.civicx.com/garage/fanoflives-2017-honda-civic-ex-t-6mt.620/

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2139.1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2132.1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2123.1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2112.1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2109.1

Chriskillz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Found a pretty good mounting place. Works great for my car, and even better for the trims that don't have the heated seats (button). I've tested it for a day with my Google Nexus 6p (5.7 inches) I wanted something that was around that area, that was minimal so that I can still put my phone into the little area when I'm not needing to use navigation (I want to see the navigation on my phone for short places rather than plug it in and wait for Android auto for when I don't want to charge my phone either)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20170608_213736
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20170608_213825
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20170608_213859

Last edited:

Chriskillz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got to do a little photo shoot after fresh wash. Also got a delivery of new accessories installed. While all of you seem to be doing chrome deletes, I want more chrome.
Black looks good on my car, because I already have enough silver! Lol, chrome looks good on your car, because of the black. They really need to make a center exhaust/different rear diffuser for us :dunno:

proanimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T

Chrome Door handles
Chrome Fog Light Trim
Blue Mugen Ignition Ring

I actually really like the chrome you added to the lower front bumper, what did you use?

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Black looks good on my car, because I already have enough silver! Lol, chrome looks good on your car, because of the black. They really need to make a center exhaust/different rear diffuser for us :dunno:
I agree. It definitely needs more back there.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Chrome Door handles
Chrome Fog Light Trim
Blue Mugen Ignition Ring

IMG_2139.1.jpg
IMG_2132.1.jpg
IMG_2123.1.jpg
IMG_2112.1.jpg
IMG_2109.1.jpg
Go Chiefs!

joeyliuc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EX-T 2017
I need some interior vynil wrapping , can someone tells me how to take apart some parts of the car for example , or they wrap it without taking it apart? How they grab the vynil with? Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0161.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0162.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0164.PNG

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170609_202951
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170609_203148

Installed footwell and rear seat lights. Temporarily using 12v outlet since Opt7 can't send a usable add a fuse the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.