Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
$90.... LOL on eBay. It came out to around $125 CAD but it came in less than a week which I was impressed with. I also bought a drill for $70 to do the install. However, I wasn't surprised at all. When I did this install on my 2014, parts from the dealer cost me $220CAD anyway (because I bought the Civic Si gas pedal assembly as a whole) so this actually cost me less money compared to that.
Yea they are outa Thailand and said to be OEM.They look just like yours.Ive bought door sill covers from this seller that we're in a OEM Honda box.
Sponsored

1hondaguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Was a busy day, full interior cleaning.

Installed LED's in the Interior, Hatch, Reverse, Brakes, Headlights, Fog Lights. Discovered the Hatch already has the LED 3rd brake light the hard way :crazy:

Installed clear side markers from Thailand and led bulbs.

Installed wheel locks - saw someone on here that had wheels stolen - that sucks.

Aquapel'd all windows - This stuff is amazing. Living in PNW it rains all the time and after this application today i'm amazed. Super easy to do. The one lame thing is at only 2600 miles I've got like 10 minor rock chips in the windshield. Are you noticing yours getting chipped up quick?

Have any of you changed the high beam headlights to LED? What's your feeling on usefulness?

Have any of you swapped out the turn signal lamps for LED? Any issues or needed extra parts to avoid hyper flash?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Nice strut bar! Do our civics already have one or is that from a hatch or sport?
They dont.. Not needed.. Since ace conpatability body structure is ridgig as f$uck

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
Nice strut bar! Do our civics already have one or is that from a hatch or sport?
I bought a Sirimoto brand strut brace. I painted it myself the RIGHT way which took half a day haha. Also high heat paint. The strut bar adds a great look to the engine bay and although there may be some nay-sayers on the forum about if it helps or not, it does. Always a cheap, quick upgrade to the looks and handling of cars!

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
l:eek: link please!!!!! is that the one from AliExpress? i just keep finding the matte black and fake carbon fiber on ebay. i would order the real carbon fiber version but most of them wont ship to PO Boxes:what:. this gloss black one would do just fine
What's the link to the gloss black rear diffuser
I can't find it

Reactions: kqn

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reactions: kqn
Status