Not open for further replies.

MrMackeyMk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am so jealous of all the green grass your neighborhood has. Nice WOP EX-T coupe! It's begging for a set of clear side markers! ;):thumbsup:
That is a really good idea! This is my first new car (2nd car total) and I'm starting to learn what all that you're able to do aftermarket wise and I'm definitely interested in more. I'll absolutely look into changing those now that I know about it.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup, there's a distinct different with a heavy foot on the gas, huh? It's a good illustration on how driving style affects maintenance. I'm not even going to say what kind of MPG I get on average... :rolleyes:
Haha, I have to try hard to keep myself out of boost. If this were a rental or something, I'd thrash it constantly lol.

And, uh, my car inched up to 41.7 avg last night... :headbang: that included driving through mountains at 85 MPH

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I uploaded some pictures of my new civic coupe today :D

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 7otKQFa

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! kTYaK8c

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! whhV2wV

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! HmNiQXJ
Coupe's are so damn good looking, especially the rear.
I am so jealous of all the green grass your neighborhood has. Nice WOP EX-T coupe! It's begging for a set of clear side markers! ;):thumbsup:
Coupe's looks so damn good. I like all the looks I get when I'm out on the road.

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha - are you selling your Touring wheels? I'm interested. ;)
The touring wheels look good, the EX-L wheels are better, but I think the wheels on my LX Coupe are the best looking wheels Honda has made yet.

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
The touring wheels look good, the EX-L wheels are better, but I think the wheels on my LX Coupe are the best looking wheels Honda has made yet.
Oooohhh...Them's fightin' words!!! ;)

If the Touring wheels were 18", they'd look better. I find the EX wheels look too busy. Wouldn't say no to them, though!

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is a really good idea! This is my first new car (2nd car total) and I'm starting to learn what all that you're able to do aftermarket wise and I'm definitely interested in more. I'll absolutely look into changing those now that I know about it.
You've come to the right place! Simple mods are simply replacing your interior bulbs to LEDs to have brighter illumination (map, dome, trunk, and 3rd brake light) and also exterior bulbs to LEDs. A spoiler and chrome exhaust tip finishers also would make your WOP even more complete aesthetically. I also noticed that you could dress up your entry with door sills garnishes. All weather floor mats Husky or Weathertechs are nice to have also. You can also do a search on eBay of 2016 Honda Civic accessories. Have fun shopping!

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oooohhh...Them's fightin' words!!! ;)

If the Touring wheels were 18", they'd look better. I find the EX wheels look too busy. Wouldn't say no to them, though!
I don't know. Honestly, they all look good to me. Which ever model I had, I wouldn't worry about changing them. I've got the LX Coupe, so I like those better. I'm not too picky about wheels though. Even if I had the LX sedan, those hubcaps don't look bad either. Pretty sharp actually. Aftermarket wheels just scream "cheap", "used car", and "wannabe" to me. But everyone feels different.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Out of all the trims, the Touring looks the best to me.. I think that's the case because it reminds me the 2003 or so Mazdaspeed Protege wheels that I always wanted but never added to my base Protege.

Last edited:

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
I don't know. Honestly, they all look good to me. Which ever model I had, I wouldn't worry about changing them. I've got the LX Coupe, so I like those better. I'm not too picky about wheels though. Even if I had the LX sedan, those hubcaps don't look bad either. Pretty sharp actually. Aftermarket wheels just scream "cheap", "used car", and "wannabe" to me. But everyone feels different.
Depends on the wheels. Coming from Euro ownership, that crowd was strongly against anything but OEM styled wheels, where the first thing Asian owners did was swap for an aftermarket set... But the wheels are looking much nicer, now.

I wouldn't say no to the LX hubcaps, either!

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha, I have to try hard to keep myself out of boost. If this were a rental or something, I'd thrash it constantly lol.

And, uh, my car inched up to 41.7 avg last night... :headbang: that included driving through mountains at 85 MPH
I'm pretty sure I'm constantly in boost. Just from habit, it's probably in boost while sitting in the garage right now. :D

It's a habit, I suppose. I've driven my cars... spiritedly... since I started driving. I just really enjoy driving and don't enjoy having to hold back. I figure I bought the car to drive the way I want, so that's what I'll do. And I've never had any more problems than anyone else with the same vehicles. Usually less, in fact. I do take care of them obsessively between having fun, though. I guess I'll be the CivicX stress-tester on the forums. :yes: And juuuuust in case, I have a 7-year 100k warranty.

Added chrome side mirror accents to my LX today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Sheesh, here I am trying to get rid of every bit of chrome and others are adding it everywhere. It is cool to see so many different mods and everyone's unique style, though. That's the great thing about these forums.

Yeah, THANKS for devaluing my Touring!!! Some people... You'll be fitting the Touring wheels next! ;)
I guess I'm not doing any better for us. The lower models are trying to add Touring touches and I'm trying to get rid of mine! Haha
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.