What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Picked up my CTR replica diffuser from Racing Bees Toronto - ABS dealer, and it’s going off for a glossy black paint job. Needed it to accommodate for the OEM Type R exhaust I also picked up today which will be going on next week :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Giguer

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
I got mail today :) Again, the car is my daily drive and I don't see myself adding a lot of stuff inside it, not on the motor at least haha. I don't have 20yo anymore haha.

1st thing to receive today, my licence plate. Didn't have one from the dealership when I bought the car last week.

2nd thing I've received today, my CIIHON yellow fog lights. I love the fact that I can switch them from white to yellow.

Still crossing my fingers to receive something tomorrow :). I bought it from everywhere so far haha. Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Aliexpress and more. Shipping is between 2 days up to 90 days haha.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 005

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 003

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 004

nxckk_

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan
Country flag
Bought some mugen style window visors. Pretty happy with them, tmrw i'm having my d2 lowering springs installed.

Raftheninja

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Ex
Country flag
A lil throwback Thursday for you guys today I went thru some old photos and came across a pic of me and my dad in front of his 97 Honda Civic 6th Gen that later on he passed to me which was my first car and now fast forward I own a 10 gen hatchback
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 8F4530E5-60A1-4CBB-B245-29D8EDF6A29D
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 8A4EAA9B-8612-493A-96C7-4FF8D4D91FBF

Stratuss

First Name
Jovanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So had to replace the garbage OEM Windshield on the Si. Apparently they're not as strong as they used to be. Anyone else had to replace the windshield already?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200827_131407

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I got my H&R lowering springs & Eibachs rear camber kits ready to install this weekend. I called up a semi local shop Hybridworks to ask em how much to install and they quoted me $575. So, called up a buddy and going to install them myself. Wish me luck.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Bought some mugen style window visors. Pretty happy with them, tmrw i'm having my d2 lowering springs installed.
What, no photos?

rollandb

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 5D Sport Plus 2020
Country flag
New grille on the block:

new grille 1.jpg

Idle ECT down ~5ºF, driving ECT down by ~10ºF. My car stays mostly in mid the 170ºF range now, even in summer. If I push the car, I hit mid 180ºF before my fan kicks on. In the summer it used to average high 180ºF to mid 190ºF. So I am pleased with the real world benefit over the stock grille. Also, moar stealth.
Where did you get that grille from? Looks sick!

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Getting Chik Fila for breakfast with this one here. My boyfriend’s dog is beyond spoiled. Especially when she gets her own meal lol but she loves to go ride in my car and his truck.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image

The backseat cover I got for my car off Amazon works out great. I can use it as a hammock to keep her from jumping up front but she knows better not to.

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my H&R lowering springs & Eibachs rear camber kits ready to install this weekend. I called up a semi local shop Hybridworks to ask em how much to install and they quoted me $575. So, called up a buddy and going to install them myself. Wish me luck.
Best of luck! I hear the rear camber arms can be a bitch to access.
Sponsored