What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Pythagorium

First Name
martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Touring, 2010 Dodge Challenge SE
Country flag
Got my shark fin antenna, part near the door handles, and top rear spoiler wrapped in gloss black, installed gloss black duckbill spoiler, and added red trim all the way around the bottom of the car and along the duck bill spoiler and bottom diffuser too :) (first picture was before I put on the red trim so that’s why you don’t see it on the back or sides btw)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) EB95C18A-B38E-4FEA-814C-1EC923E004FB
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) FE5B1208-41F0-45E4-B8D9-02A1DE4A54DF
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) B6543D64-53F8-4E99-92DD-091AA1B26AC7

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Strange
Got my shark fin antenna, part near the door handles, and top rear spoiler wrapped in gloss black, installed gloss black duckbill spoiler, and added red trim all the way around the bottom of the car and along the duck bill spoiler and bottom diffuser too :) (first picture was before I put on the red trim so that’s why you don’t see it on the back or sides btw)
EB95C18A-B38E-4FEA-814C-1EC923E004FB.jpeg
FE5B1208-41F0-45E4-B8D9-02A1DE4A54DF.jpeg
B6543D64-53F8-4E99-92DD-091AA1B26AC7.jpeg
wrap the whole door handle

Pythagorium

First Name
martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Touring, 2010 Dodge Challenge SE
Country flag
Strange

wrap the whole door handle
:( I was kinda stoked on just having the back parts of the handles wrapped to be a little different and have small black accents on the side. Maybe the whole handle will get wrapped soon then

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally ordered my chrome delete for my windows off https://unity-performance.com/products/jets-vinyl-2016-civic-chrome-delete I know it’s from Jets Vinyl. I was thinking of just using plasti-dip spray but that just makes a hell of a mess if you’re not careful. So I’ll just use the spray on the front chrome piece since I can’t find any overlays that are worth buying and go back over it with the glossifier. It may turn out great or it may be a shit job but never know until I try it ??‍♀

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yeah plasi dip would look way better and would be easier. just tape around it and spray 3-4 coats, lasts 3 years.
I’m actually thinking of doing that. Removing the vinyl itself and going back with the plasti-dip. My boyfriend isn’t a fan of it but it’s my car, I can do whatever I want with it lol ?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got me leather insight console parts to put on the civic excited to switch out the crappy cloth parts. Will post pics!

Also got to order new steering wheel i scratched the shit out of the si steering wheel by accident ????
This forum is a great place to spend my entire paycheck every other week lol. Just bought a few more things and honestly I need to start me a list lol

trapbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
This forum is a great place to spend my entire paycheck every other week lol. Just bought a few more things and honestly I need to start me a list lol
I made a list of everything I bought for my car and how much I paid.
I am ashamed everytime I look at it

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
:( I was kinda stoked on just having the back parts of the handles wrapped to be a little different and have small black accents on the side. Maybe the whole handle will get wrapped soon then
Personally, I think the partially-wrapped look is interesting. Definitely unique, and a little more subtle than fully-wrapped handles.

But ultimately, it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. If you like it, that's all that matters. You're the one making the car payments.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Suggestions please, I need a brake dust remover for my aluminum wheels. Not sure which to get. I thought CG works good but there’s gotta be another brand that works better?

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought these carbon fiber center console covers off a local 10th Gen owner. They match with my window switch covers perfectly. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I get bored of seeing bare plastic all over the interior

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BBF4C0A0-ED3F-4EEA-8DA8-4F49B011A989

On a different note I’ve started running into some AC issues. Not a shocker given the track record for this with our generation of Civics. Passenger side will blow somewhat cold air and drivers side only blows hot. I’m not covered under the warranty extension for the condenser apparently (they check your Vin at the dealership) but I do have a third party warranty that covers my AC system, condenser included. I’m working for a Honda dealership currently (will be leaving soon enough trust me) and the employee quote that I got for an AC diagnostic was $311. What a complete joke.
Sponsored