What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my Morimoto 3000K 35W fog-lights. Headlights look blue in the photos, but they're white. Morimoto 5500K 35W to be specific.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) S6FlAjqh

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) ByNWrmih

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) D4vREUZh

Last edited:

civictrooper

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Excuse the dirty car. I changed all interior lights to LED. I also changed the trunk and reverse lights to LED. I will post a better quality photo for the Reverse light in the near future. All bulbs were ordered from @TypeRLEDs
I am extremely happy overall.

Fist photo is the show the Difference between LED and Original bulbs.
thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg
thumbnail_image5.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg

View attachment 129853
What’s the size for those if you don’t mind looks clean

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
Excuse the dirty car. I changed all interior lights to LED. I also changed the trunk and reverse lights to LED. I will post a better quality photo for the Reverse light in the near future. All bulbs were ordered from @TypeRLEDs
I am extremely happy overall.

Fist photo is the show the Difference between LED and Original bulbs.
thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg
thumbnail_image5.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg

View attachment 129853
What’s the type of led did you get for reverse? Are they plug and play?

chinobx87

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the type of led did you get for reverse? Are they plug and play?
I purchased the LED's from @TypeRLEDs ,the "Non-Coupe" selection. And it's plug and play. No issues.
The rear dome light is going to have somewhat of a tight fit, but works well.

chinobx87

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase

chinobx87

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Morimoto 3000K 35W fog-lights. Headlights look blue in the photos, but they're white. Morimoto 5000K 35W to be specific.

S6FlAjqh.jpg

ByNWrmih.jpg

D4vREUZh.jpg
Loving those lights. Super clean look.

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
I purchased the LED's from @TypeRLEDs ,the "Non-Coupe" selection. And it's plug and play. No issues.
The rear dome light is going to have somewhat of a tight fit, but works well.
Lol what a joke. $50 bucks? That complete bullshit.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quality LEDs are going to be more expensive and cheap LEDs can run warmer/hotter. I'd rather pay a little extra for a higher quality bulb that won't burn my plastic domes over time, while offering a brighter and cleaner light than cheap LEDs. If you look at the bulbs and compare them to say Amazon ones, you'll see there's a quality and construction difference.

chinobx87

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Quality over Quantity. I've purchased "cheaper" bulbs for other vehicles in the past and was not impressed. Its just my cup of tea.
If you prefer "cheaper" over quality, then thats your choice. Either way you go at it... have fun!

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
Quality over Quantity. I've purchased "cheaper" bulbs for other vehicles in the past and was not impressed. Its just my cup of tea.
If you prefer "cheaper" over quality, then thats your choice. Either way you go at it... have fun!
That’s not quality that’s just ADM. they cost the same to make as the amazon ones. Amazon or literally anywhere else makes them much more affordable.

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
Quality LEDs are going to be more expensive and cheap LEDs can run warmer/hotter. I'd rather pay a little extra for a higher quality bulb that won't burn my plastic domes over time, while offering a brighter and cleaner light than cheap LEDs. If you look at the bulbs and compare them to say Amazon ones, you'll see there's a quality and construction difference.
Maybe to amazon. But I could easily go other places and get them same quality for cheaper. If you believe it costs anywhere above $10 to make an led bulb you’re delusional. That’s straight ADM. that’s always what happens with these “specialty” sites. They ADM because of fools like you who think that because it comes from an LED website that it will be higher quality.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe to amazon. But I could easily go other places and get them same quality for cheaper. If you believe it costs anywhere above $10 to make an led bulb you’re delusional. That’s straight ADM. that’s always what happens with these “specialty” sites. They ADM because of fools like you who think that because it comes from an LED website that it will be higher quality.
Dude, what is your problem? You constantly go into threads talking shit to anyone who does anything outside of what you do or can afford. You trash talk Type R's calling them lawn mowers, you trash talk Si's and now you're trash talking what LEDs people are purchasing. For what reason?

I don't give a crap what you do to your car, what you spend on your car, what you paid for your car (which varies according to your post history), etc. And I especially don't give a crap what you think of mine or what I purchase for it. If you spent as much time working on your Twitch Stream as you do posting useless comments on here, maybe someone would actually watch it.

Instead of hating on everything people do, I would suggest you just take a step back and consider that nobody cares about your opinion Mr. Walker.

chinobx87

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, what is your problem? You constantly go into threads talking shit to anyone who does anything outside of what you do or can afford. You trash talk Type R's calling them lawn mowers, you trash talk Si's and now you're trash talking what LEDs people are purchasing. For what reason?

I don't give a crap what you do to your car, what you spend on your car, what you paid for your car (which varies according to your post history), etc. And I especially don't give a crap what you think of mine or what I purchase for it. If you spent as much time working on your Twitch Stream as you do posting useless comments on here, maybe someone would actually watch it.

Instead of hating on everything people do, I would suggest you just take a step back and consider that nobody cares about your opinion Mr. Walker.
:popcorn:

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wrapped my hood. First time ever doing it. Tore on me by the hood latch so I'll be redoing it when its warmer.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20181230_160622

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20181230_160635

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20181230_160653