What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
btw, that "make and account and let it sit until they give you free coupon codes" works for hondapartsunlimited.com, as well.
Nice! I was checking out another site can't remember which 1 prices were cheaper but balanced because shipping was more. They only sent me a 10% off shipping :thumbsdown: discount was barely $1 and change

Advertisement

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Not sure what trim. They are pictures I found when looking to see what might be possible on an EX hatch.
Yeah but there are even people who have it done with stock exhaust and keep mufflers on as well.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Car(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Far from professional, but I made these samples to see how the 2020 front and back vent would look like with different colors on the white body. Just to get a better idea of whether I want to do this upgrade in the future
FK7WhtBlkBack.png
FK7WhtBlkFront.png
FK7WhtRedBack.png
FK7WhtRedFront.png

aflores

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Not sure what trim. They are pictures I found when looking to see what might be possible on an EX hatch.
Its the exact same thing as an LX, currently have the diffuser. Only looking for a local shop that may be willing to do it that way I don't travel for 2 hours to Santa Maria.