What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

SeanMack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Took my FK7 into the dealer for its first, and complimentary, oil change.

Told the guy who took in my car about the walk-away auto-lock not working right (rapid *beep-beep-beep-beep-beep*, meaning it won't lock its doors), and he said, "Oh, they all do that," probably totally unaware of how it's really supposed to work. Talk to another guy who understood and said that Honda will issue a fix if enough people report it to be a problem. ;)
I have the same issue but it's not everytime.. I would say 7 out of 10 times my doors lock no problem, but there are those other times when I come out in the am and get passed cause car was unlocked over night
Sponsored

droidkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Gave my 2017 Civic touring a nice wash after a long road trip.

Also got xpel wrap done on the car last week. I did full hood, full fenders, bumper, mirrors, head and fog lights and the door handle cups. Anyone in the GTA thinking of getting their car wrapped check out AMP Motor sports they did an absolutely amazing job
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20170901_170352

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing
Can I use the housing you have on the fake vents on the hatch ? We have the same wheels, meaning trim but different internal fortitude and capacity but would the fake fog housing fit? Another words, if you get some fogs, can I have the fake housing or would your fogs use the housing?
Slightly OT, but I am mildly confused and perhaps a bit flattered that you used my messy garage pic as your avatar, Loki the Chihuahua and all. Oh, and that black blur in front of Loki is actually my other dog, Kato. He can't hold still.

Normally, someone using my pictures without my permission would bother me, but I am not going to be unkind, because I'm still confused as to the whereabouts and condition of your Civic. Your description says it's gone?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I have the same issue but it's not everytime.. I would say 7 out of 10 times my doors lock no problem, but there are those other times when I come out in the am and get passed cause car was unlocked over night
Yeah, it feels like it fails for me a third of the time, too. The dumb thing is, I can usually redo it by opening and closing any door, including the hatch, to make it beep once and successfully lock as I walk away.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Slightly OT, but I am mildly confused and perhaps a bit flattered that you used my messy garage pic as your avatar, Loki the Chihuahua and all. Oh, and that black blur in front of Loki is actually my other dog, Kato. He can't hold still.

Normally, someone using my pictures without my permission would bother me, but I am not going to be unkind, because I'm still confused as to the whereabouts and condition of your Civic. Your description says it's gone?
Yeah I have a PMM LX Hatch that was swept away in flood waters. Got a lame Versa rental, also gray, but nothing in content. Oh I go thru various pics, which are public domain on the internet, and will not be used for nefarious reasons. It reminds me of my car and helps me to cope. Hoping you understand.

tobi_zero

First Name
tobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic
Country flag

Also got xpel wrap done on the car last week. I did full hood, full fenders, bumper, mirrors, head and fog lights and the door handle cups. Anyone in the GTA thinking of getting their car wrapped check out AMP Motor sports they did an absolutely amazing job
IMG_20170901_170352.jpg
How much did it cost?

Apostolis

Greek
First Name
Apostolis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

TO Turbo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Coupe Touring WOP
Friday - took the car back to the dealer to have them fix some PDI fails - didn't install wheel locks and forgot to clean the rear window. Would have let the window slide if I could have just picked the locks up and installed them in my driveway, but no, "we have to install them". Seeing as I was wasting my time on that front I let someone else do the contortionist thing in the back seat to clean the glass.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_20170901_170352.jpg
Mind sharing the cost for everything they did?

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I have a PMM LX Hatch that was swept away in flood waters. Got a lame Versa rental, also gray, but nothing in content. Oh I go thru various pics, which are public domain on the internet, and will not be used for nefarious reasons. It reminds me of my car and helps me to cope. Hoping you understand.
I am so sorry to hear that. :( I do understand. I might be more upset if it was a picture of my face or something of that nature, but I can deal with a car picture. Here's hoping you get back on your feet soon.

elevated23

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Oem easy to do on your own or did you get the dealer to do it ? How much total $?
It was installed by the dealer as an option before I purchased the car. It's right atound $200 online. JDM Honda Access is a 4 piece set where USDM is a 2 piece set. Also the dealer states

"Note: Red Illuminated Door Sill Trim is only available for the 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport models and 2017 Civic Si Sedan models"

Hope this helps

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Friday - took the car back to the dealer to have them fix some PDI fails - didn't install wheel locks and forgot to clean the rear window. Would have let the window slide if I could have just picked the locks up and installed them in my driveway, but no, "we have to install them". Seeing as I was wasting my time on that front I let someone else do the contortionist thing in the back seat to clean the glass.
Bs on them having to install the wheel locks

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha, the rear glass on my Civic is really hazy, too. To be fair, it was dark out by the time I took delivery. It's gonna be a blast to clean later. :rolleyes:
Sponsored