What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing
I'm loving all the space in my hatchback. My Prius c couldn't fit this clothing hamper that I use for pop cans! :p

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20170903_194127_HDR~2

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
8bUHZl3.gif

Why do you have a hamper full of pop cans in your hatch?
LMFAO and I got her garage pic! But the clothing hamper that is doing second life as a pez can dispenser that would not fit in her Prius trunk!

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing
8bUHZl3.gif

Why do you have a hamper full of pop cans in your hatch?
LMFAO and I got her garage pic! But the clothing hamper that is doing second life as a pez can dispenser that would not fit in her Prius trunk!
I was taking them to the grocery store to get my return on my deposits. Oregon has a $0.10 per can deposit. As a coworker said the other day, "10 cans is a dollar!"

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I have the OEM Honda illuminated door sills and they light up red. I don't have a night time picture right now though.

IMG_4120.JPG
I bought these but haven't installed them! Will probably get to them, along with the Morimoto HID kit next week :)

droidkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Mind sharing the cost for everything they did?
How much did it cost?
Came out to about $1,850 however it was worth it. I had been looking around at different places to get the wrap done, then I saw my friends car and knew right away this is the place that has to do my car.
The wrap kit itself from xpel is about 1300+tax (Might even be american pricing?) Xpel Site that only includes bumper/full hood/fender/mirrors. Mine came with headlights/fog lights/and door cups. It really isn't worth it to buy it and do it yourself. I figure I paid about $400ish for install and I got to say he dose a great job, follows up, shows you his shop.

The $1850.00 included the following....
hood (Not partial so you don't see that line)
Full front bumper
full fenders (again no line)
headlights and fog lights.
Mirrors
Door Handel cups

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the OEM Honda illuminated door sills and they light up red. I don't have a night time picture right now though.

Those are pretty cool and like that they light up red. Just couldnt justify the $200+ for them.

IMG_4120.JPG
Just installed these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M11I3KS/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Actually pretty good fit.

Should protect the paint from my kids for a while
Ended up ordering a set of these. They are on their way. Maybe if these dont last, which Im sure they will as no one is stepping on the door sill, I'll go OEM with the fancy red lights. Maybe I can paint the "civic" red to look cool too haha.

Getting them for 2 reasons. They look nice and they will protect my door sills from my dogs in the off chance I forget to put the blanket down before they jump in.

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ended up ordering a set of these. They are on their way. Maybe if these dont last, which Im sure they will as no one is stepping on the door sill, I'll go OEM with the fancy red lights. Maybe I can paint the "civic" red to look cool too haha.

Getting them for 2 reasons. They look nice and they will protect my door sills from my dogs in the off chance I forget to put the blanket down before they jump in.
I received my set the other day and installed them (backwards I think but oh well, hah). They fit nice and will do the job. Decent quality for the money.