JustAHatchback

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport 6MT
Country flag
How's the GC doing now? I assume the tune is on its final revision? Super interested in the GC turbo as an option for the FK7 :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How's the GC doing now? I assume the tune is on its final revision? Super interested in the GC turbo as an option for the FK7 :thumbsup:
What are you waiting on exactly? Theres no reason you cant put a GC or GC+ on an fk7 and an e-tune is easy to do haha

JustAHatchback

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport 6MT
Country flag
What are you waiting on exactly? Theres no reason you cant put a GC or GC+ on an fk7 and an e-tune is easy to do haha
Lol fair enough... maybe when tax return season rolls around ;)

OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Correct

OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Looking forward to the future maybe this year
Honda Civic 10th gen Vargas Turbo journey and review/results 1000001189

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking forward to the future maybe this year
1000001189.jpg
Glad they came! Show us your fuel lobe when you have time. 😊 wondering how much extra
Power we can get out of these with the larger turbo. Not many dyno graphs out there for aftermarket cams. We need to make some !

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Last edited:

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Looks good! Haha that's great Chris. We gotta get together over the winter.
Thanks Scott! One more part checked off the list, eyeing fuel systems now hah. For sure, my work is going to be pretty slow/flexible until around march when production ramps back up maybe we can figure something out.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks Scott! One more part checked off the list, eyeing fuel systems now hah. For sure, my work is going to be pretty slow/flexible until around march when production ramps back up maybe we can figure something out.
Definitely, when you decide on fueling let me know. Are you going to build bottom end or send it?

I have vacation 2nd week in January with family but sometimes after that I'll take a long weekend and head your way or we can figure something to do halfway.

OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Definitely, when you decide on fueling let me know. Are you going to build bottom end or send it?

I have vacation 2nd week in January with family but sometimes after that I'll take a long weekend and head your way or we can figure something to do halfway.

Really I am just trying to pick between the JSR kit or the fk8td kit... Ill probably end up drawing from a hat to pick since without seeing results from other people they look/sound/include the same things from what I can tell.

When I feel spicy and pull the trigger I plan on getting the tsp block, after the fueling kit it will just depend on when I put that order in and pull the trigger. We will see how the car holds up on track 2024 a bit first though and there are definitely other parts I can stay busy purchasing for track driving haha

For sure, Ill start keeping an eye out for events in middle-of-nowhere NY :rofl:

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really I am just trying to pick between the JSR kit or the fk8td kit... Ill probably end up drawing from a hat to pick since without seeing results from other people they look/sound/include the same things from what I can tell.

When I feel spicy and pull the trigger I plan on getting the tsp block, after the fueling kit it will just depend on when I put that order in and pull the trigger. We will see how the car holds up on track 2024 a bit first though and there are definitely other parts I can stay busy purchasing for track driving haha

For sure, Ill start keeping an eye out for events in middle-of-nowhere NY :rofl:
Why not build your own kit? It’s all OEM parts anyways. The only hard part is drilling out the hard line which fk8td sells anyways. The accord injectors just need a plug and play harness and I know a guy.

OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Why not build your own kit? It’s all OEM parts anyways. The only hard part is drilling out the hard line which fk8td sells anyways. The accord injectors just need a plug and play harness and I know a guy.

I actually already have the dc300w fuel pump in my stock of parts so I would have to find someone to buy it if i did buy a kit. Any chance the guy you know likes sharing his knowledge? I could do them myself if I had any direction, otherwise I was going to play it safe so I can blame someone else if something goes wrong hah. Curious what high pressure pumps are in each kit also, JSR says its a modified K20C4 pump, fk8td doesn't specify, does that mean the K20C4 pump is borderline plug an play? ( I don't think it matters without cam changes anyway???)

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually already have the dc300w fuel pump in my stock of parts so I would have to find someone to buy it if i did buy a kit. Any chance the guy you know likes sharing his knowledge? I could do them myself if I had any direction, otherwise I was going to play it safe so I can blame someone else if something goes wrong hah. Curious what high pressure pumps are in each kit also, JSR says its a modified K20C4 pump, fk8td doesn't specify, does that mean the K20C4 pump is borderline plug an play? ( I don't think it matters without cam changes anyway???)
Yes I will share my knowledge. I always will. So many people helped me grow, I will pay it forward! There is a free online course with HP academy on crimping connections. Check that out. Crimping take practice but after a few tries you can master it. I’ll do a write up and start another thread.
Sponsored