Turbo Upgrade Sneak Peek

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I'm with SonicHD. The 1.5L already makes 116HP per liter which used to be the realm of racing cars. In the video the cutaways show the connecting rods do look thin and delicate, the engine lightened wherever possible. I'm very happy with the stock power output and am looking to get over 200,000 miles out of this motor.
Im not worried about the rods.. There problably still stronger than when 116hp per cylinder used to be the realm of racing cars
Sponsored

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Im not worried about the rods.. There problably still stronger than when 116hp per cylinder used to be the realm of racing cars
Our car is daily driven with 270-280wtq every day and used. Waiting for someone to educate me on how tiny the rods are and can't take more power... The factory tiny turbo makes a ton of torque in the worst spot for the rods (mid/low rpm) and our motor is still fine. In fact, I ran the motor into hard audible detonation during testing just to find the limit, motor is still here and still healthy.

But hey what do I know, my company's name doesn't start with "Honda".

Last edited:

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Our car is daily driven with 270-280wtq every day and used. Waiting for someone to educate me on how tiny the rods are and can't take more power... The factory tiny turbo makes a ton of torque in the worst spot for the rods (mid/low rpm) and our motor is still fine. In fact, I ran the motor into hard audible detonation during testing just to find the limit, motor is still here and still healthy.

Steve is going to have nightmares if he reads this one.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

100% agree with yiu

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
U dont want to know.... You would rather give out free tunes for life... Il make a bet that you would just for me lol
LOL I kind of do now as I feel I missed the joke -_-

Tonysil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
He was just an internet troll, the interesting thing about him though is it's possible that he wasn't being one intentionally but we'll never know for sure. Just lots of ridiculous thoughts and opinions and a lot of cross posting. One thing is for sure that he liked to hear himself speak.

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
He was just an internet troll, the interesting thing about him though is it's possible that he wasn't being one intentionally but we'll never know for sure. Just lots of ridiculous thoughts and opinions and a lot of cross posting. One thing is for sure that he liked to hear himself speak.
ROTFLMAO

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you can always search "SteveGG" if you want some reading material, lol

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wasn't he the aircraft mechanic who knew all amount aviation fuel?!
aircraft pilot.

but enough of Steve, we are derailing this thread, lol. sorry Vit;)